A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Had many dreams in one sleeping I don't understand are they

Had many dreams in one sleeping I don't understand are they

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Had many dreams in one sleeping I don't understand are they

Postby dreamer58143 on July 16th, 2021, 12:44 am

Are they connected?

Dream: These all happened in one sleeping I don't understand how but it did. Why?
What do these mean?

I got into a fight with a girl I was packing clothes and I had a few torn inner wear vests with holes in them. I called back after that she said don't it's too late sad and crying I went to college I had a small cold drink bottle with me I had that and heard some people talking something they said triggered me to want to go out I sat on my bike and I just Rode fast I heard something of that girl cheating on me.

I crashed the wedding which was of my friends sister , her brother and his childhood friend who were my friends was there I was in my suit we were playing a game of eating food the first food we had to eat it had to be of red colour there was a long table different kinds of food sweets and dessert on it the second food we have to eat after we crossed a certain point along the table it was a bowl of pudding with a big wooden spoon,we were following a circle more like a train of people and we kept going towards the end my friends played a prank on me as a joke they poured liquid sugar over my whole body. I suddenly woke up in a bed alone in boxers/shorts I felt weird people came in laughing enjoying sort of ignoring Me I asked what happened they saying you don't remember I came to eat cake but did too much got punched in the eye I got knocked out I don't know by who I sat for a while dressed and went out I walked around for a while hiding my black eye,
The were two rooms a bathroom plus a room join by a window , I was in the bathroom when I heard someone trying to come in. I jumped rooms squeezing through the window but my friend saw me he came to the window and opened it ajar . The window actually open from the bottom and creates a passage to go more easily. My friend says WTF it opens dude I left walking around hiding my black eye searching for my blazer.

I was in some place with tourist around,local selling things ,3 tourist buying things, one white tourist wanting to buy something but her 2 friends saying she will get cheated they will charge you 1200 rupees I left I walked I reached some steps the wind came blew some money hundred rupees I picked it up and give it to the person it belong to another person put up their hand to take it I saw another 200 rupees it was dirty wet and hidden in the mud I picked it up and saw that it was torn I give that to another person.

Significant Life Events: Searching for job , making something on my own

Background: Age 29
Male indian unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don't have a girlfriend. The girl seemed like my ex . Friends were my batch mates from school we stayed in boarding together.we are not in touch any more just meet them few months back for their brothers wedding.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Today 16th July no not recurring
dreamer58143
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion