A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - The devil breathing on me

The devil breathing on me

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

The devil breathing on me

Postby dreamer58129 on June 28th, 2021, 1:46 pm

Dream: The first dream about the devil was so real. I sleep on the couch downstairs in the living room and in my dream I woke up and could feel a massive negative energy breathing on my neck, I knew it was evil and was looking at my sons stuffed tiger infront of me, worried that the negative entity would make it attack me so I yelled ' you are not welcome here! Get out! You are not welcome in my home!' At that moment I hit the tiger then I awoke terrified to go back to sleep.
Last night I dreamt that a kind of rock colored demon face appeared infront of my face while sleeping on the couch. It was about 2 feet in front of me with the background dark around it. I could feel it's evil energy so I screamed ' you are not welcome here! Get out of my house! Your are not welcome here!' All the while swinging my arms and throwing fists at it. Then I woke up but I was so tired it felt like I was being drug back into sleep forcefully and I know that if I went back to sleep I would again face this demon so I forced myself to get up off the couch. Sometimes before I go to sleep I could feel that negative energy coming and I know if I go to sleep something I cannot see will try to suffocate me and paralyze me in my sleep. When this happened before I prayed to GOD to help me but was left to defend myself and I know that GOD is allmighty and can easily help me but when he doesn't it breaks my belief in the power of prayer and as I write this I can't help but cry because I don't want to be weakened by the Devils scare tactics but this is exactly what is happening

Significant Life Events: My husband has been blatantly lying to me about money. He's gotten $4200 from my half of the stimulus, his $8200 income tax money and more stimulus money but hasn't paid the rent in 5 months. He isn't saying where the money went and he gets paid $22.75 an hour working 40 a week w/ overtime! Our rent is under $1500, electric bill is $99, and cable is around $250. When I try to ask him he gets angry and yells and stomps off upstairs to his room.

Background: I am a 42 year old Alaskan Native and home maker. I have 3 boys, two are pre teens and one is a teenager and I've also been married for 11 years but haven't slept next to in 3 years. I am just starting a small dream catcher business with my sister in which I make them and she sells them.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes I am on depression medication and have been now for 6+ years.

Location: I live in Anchorage Alaska and have lived here for 20 years.

Feelings About People: I'm honestly worried about my faith but I feel their is so much more to the meaning behind them.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Yes reaccuring dream, different face and place but same bad energy. This is the 2 time in two months but having bad dreams of unseen evil energy has been happening now and again for a few years
dreamer58129
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion