A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Me

Me

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Me

Postby dreamer58082 on May 7th, 2021, 5:01 am

Dream: The following is what I wrote down in my journal.

When I went back to sleep after the alarm went off at 5:30 AM, I dreamed that I went to an apartment complex to visit with a mom from school. I had a baby with me that was mine. After talking with the mom I left.

At first I couldn’t find my car; actually it was like a silver 4-Runner that I used to own. I got over to it, then all of a sudden I was in some thick weeds and as I made my way out, I started back to find my car thinking that was weird. I looked for the landmarks to get back to my car, but I couldn’t find it.

I looked, and and carrying the baby with me, I found some guys and told them I couldn’t find my car and could they help me. A guy said these others are here waiting for help too and said to go to apartment 782 to get help. Then another guy said, no, to come back to that location in 44 minutes and they would help. I thought that’s a long time, but I had no other choice. Then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: My husband of 45 years died on 1/30/21. The dream was on 3/14/21 in the early morning hours. I am one who normally doesn’t remember dreams. So when I woke up and thought about the dream, I wrote it down. I haven’t thought about it again until a few days ago.

I know it is significant that I am walking through the mourning of my husband‘s death.

Background: I am a 65 year old white female. I have worked in a school as a counselor.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The only person in the dream that I know is the mom I went to talk to. While I was a counselor at school, I had met with her daughter on many occasions for different behavioral issues. So, I had to talk to the mom on many occasions as well.

I have no idea who the guys were in the dream.

Relationship Status: Widow

When And How Often: The dream is not recurring. I had a dream on March 14, 2021. I haven’t thought about the dream since that day until a few days ago when I went back to look at it.
dreamer58082
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion