A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - blood

blood

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

blood

Postby dreamer58065 on April 8th, 2021, 3:35 am

Dream: My best friend wasn’t feeling well so she haven’t left her house for some time but she appeared in our school (we don’t go to the same one in real life) because there was a party. She was bleeding from many body parts. I think she was bleeding from her face and legs but I’m not sure. We talked about the blood. She told my that she is trying to find the cause of the bleeding. She mentioned a possibility of cancer and showed me some pictures of different diseases that she may have.

Significant Life Events: dreams and goals, mental and physical health, analyzing the past day or days

I’m worried about my health. My relationships are healthy and happy in general but I care about them a lot. Also I suffer from swollen eyes due to my undernourishment so I’m barely going out recently and it really upsets me.

Background: age - 14, female (pronouns - she/her), missing period, eating disorder, in therapy, health problems, anxious, supportive family and friends

Mental Illness Or Depression: diagnosed with eating disorder

Feelings About People: I was terrified of seeing her like this. We have an amazing relationship. She is one of my favorite people. She is also feeling unwell in real life and she is rarely leaving her house recently. I love spending time with her and talking to her but we haven’t seen each other in person in a while because we both are weak right now. Anyways, we are in touch all the time through social media.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: last night so it couldn’t have reoccurred yet
dreamer58065
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion