A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Unsure

Unsure

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Unsure

Postby dreamer58162 on August 8th, 2021, 7:10 am

Dream: I keep having this same dream about me being some sort of important leader in a room and knowing there is something bad going to happen that I need to prepare for but when I wake up I don’t know what it is that I’m preparing for I keep walking up the same staircase in my dream and then turning around at the top to see what’s happening behind me . My dream was very random at one point I was stood in a street and the whole of it was blown up and attacked but it was almost like I was seeing it ahead of time like if I didn’t get something done this would be the result. I dreamed about being able to fly and I was chasing something and then I was back to the first dream I was laid on a beach like scene with a whale next to me that felt like a pet of some kind that kissed my hand and then I was aware I had a baby in my stomach and this birth felt like a big deal not sure why I gave birth to the baby and it was silent it was alive but silent and then I woke up and everytime I wake up from dreams of a similar situation I am very emotional and cry but don’t actually know why because I’m not sad

Significant Life Events: Feeling alone and like I am useless

Background: Age 20 female white full time employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes depression

Feelings About People: Unsure when I was giving birth to the baby in my dream I felt like I had won a battle

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: The scene on the street I have a had a few times
dreamer58162
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion