A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream about a man I like at work who is dating somone else

Dream about a man I like at work who is dating somone else

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Dream about a man I like at work who is dating somone else

Postby greenacres4167 on January 30th, 2018, 6:13 pm

Me and a man from work spent months flirting with each other, when I finally worked up the nerve to ask him if he was interested he told me he would have been but had just started dating someone and didn't think it would be a good idea at the moment. I don't know who she is or how long they have been dating, but do wonder. Haven't been in school for over 20 years.

Last night I dreamed that I was standing in the hallway back in high school, lots of people in the halls. A girl I knew from school, Jeni, was behind me talking and I saw her walk up a flight of stairs. The next thing I know the guy I like at work comes up to me and asks me if I had seen where Jeni went. I looked at him and said yes, she just went upstairs. He seemed a bit upset in the dream and he went to the stairs to to find her. I then was in a group of people in the hall and I grabbed my brother and pointed the man out to him and told him that's the guy that I really like, he's going after another woman. Then it dawned on me that I could look on Facebook and try to determine how long they had been dating and what the status might be so I looked on her Facebook page but there really wasn't anything about their relationship. But in my dream I knew they were a couple.

I woke up from the dream and felt like I was being told something, but I'm just not quite sure if my interpretation is right. I'd like to hear others thoughts before I share mine.

Thanks!
greenacres4167
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams