A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Help! My ex is still in my dreams

Help! My ex is still in my dreams

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Help! My ex is still in my dreams

Postby Sarah-Louise on June 25th, 2014, 3:35 am

I was with him for 3 years but we were "seeing" eachother and were best friends 4 years previous. We were eachother's first everything. I ended the relationship over a year ago now because the relationship turned nasty, all mind games and controlling. I ended it with him, so shouldn't that of been closure!? We ended on quite good terms until I had a few drinks one night and, I regret it so much now, I Lashed out and we ended up arguing until I told him I didn't want him to speak to me ever again and we ended finally on awful terms after trying so hard to stay friends. Anyway last night I had this dream:
I got a phone call saying he'd died, been hit by a car. I fell apart, I couldn't believe it. I was at home and I was crying in my mum's arms when I saw him through the kitchen window. He was just stood there smiling at me. I stared but I started smiling back, calling out to him but when my mum turned to the window he faded away. I realised it was only his ghost. He came back to the window whenever I started to feel faint and I was desperately trying to talk to him but he kept fading. Then I was suddenly at prom. We went to prom together and won King and Queen when we were at school but we ha argued at the end of the night so I don't know if maybe that was why it was in my dream. But anyway in the dream, he was there at my prom. As a ghost. Sat watching me. I was there with my new boyfriend (who I've been with for a year and who treats me like a princess and he makes me so happy which is why this dream is making me feel so guilty!) but I kept feeling this pull to go and be with my ex. Eventually I sent my boyfriend away an went to the ghost. I don't know why but I was able to touch him an I hugged him and started crying, sobbing about how sorry I am for the phone call, how much I miss him, then I kissed him an told him I still love him. I said if I couldn't be with him alive then I'd join him as a ghost an my friend arrange for me to die the next day so I could be with him. It started to get confusing here because then I changed my mind and I just wanted to be single for a while to get over my ex which meant breaking up with my current boyfriend which I didn't want to do. Then I woke up and my boyfriend is laid next to me and i just feel so guilty. My ex didnt treat me right at all, we were so toxic together. But my new boyfriend treats me so well that I just cant figure out why I'm dreaming about my ex as if e was perfect. I need help cause it's driving me crazy.
Sarah-Louise
Dream Lover

Re: Help! My ex is still in my dreams

Postby mouthsword on July 7th, 2014, 11:22 am

the guilty dream means you have to make it right is having mercy and forgiveness for the way you behaved on your part,asking forgiveness from him. i think that when your releaved in your mind the dreams will change towards him.you attitude in real life towards him made you vonerable in this dream.hope this helps
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Postby mouthsword on July 7th, 2014, 11:25 am

no matter if he hurt you . tell him you don't have anything against him.then you can feel comfortabe and move on
mouthsword
Dream Guide

Postby unclesirbobby on October 25th, 2014, 8:39 am

When you end a relationship then effectively that person is dead to you. The ghost is simply a memory, a ghost from the past, which comes alive in your mind.

We can all have very mixed emotions. You know that the relationship is over because of all the controlling. The king and queen at the prom are symbols of memories of the good times... they bring to life the good times in an idealised way.. (kind and queen). All the dream means is that you miss him and wish things had gone better.

Your emotions are probably exaggerating how good things were. Your emotions are heading one way whilst your rational mind knows that you should not get back together.
unclesirbobby
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams