A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Prolonging my time of death using sex :/

Prolonging my time of death using sex :/

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Prolonging my time of death using sex :/

Postby Juggernauts on November 23rd, 2015, 7:27 am

I was in a dark room with this guy. We were on a long table, like the surgical ones but it felt soft and cushiony. In the dream the guy and I was having sex and for some reason, I knew he was going to kill me after so I was doing everything in my power to prolong it. In my dream I knew that I would have to kill him first if I had a chance of surviving but I didn't know how I was going to go through with it. Since i was trying to prolong the sex to make sure he wouldn't have the chance to kill me, every time I felt like he was gonna climx, I would make him change positions or slow it down a bit. It felt quite thrilling knowing that he didn't know that i knew he was going to kill me.

During it, my sister walked in and whispered to me asking when I was going to kill him and i told her to go away because I didn't want him to find out. He then got called outside to bring in the groceries and i saw this hammer and went I saw it I knew that it had to be what i used to kill him. When I went outside one of my closest friends had a piece of paper with the date of birth of the guy I was with and she was really excited because he had asked her out or something and she couldn't wait for them to be together. I was so happy for her, and the fact that the same guy was about to kill me just slipped my mind.

I have no idea what this means...it was more entertaining that confusing to be honest, but It would be nice to see what people think it means :D
Juggernauts
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams