A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Girl I dated 2 years ago comes to my house

Girl I dated 2 years ago comes to my house

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Girl I dated 2 years ago comes to my house

Postby LM20 on June 10th, 2015, 4:25 pm

Girl I dated two years ago calls me to tell me that she doesn't want to talk to me and that she wants me to stop calling her (which she has been doing in real life as well). And then out of no where, she appears at my house, and one of her best friends is there too for some weird reason. I diss her and her friend playfully, telling her that her and her friend can go play in the playroom of toys, basically calling them childish. And I have no clue why there was a playroom in my house. This didn't even look like my house, but for some reason, to my consciousness in the dream, it WAS my house. And as I dissed her, she stared at me with a deadpan look on her face and I returned the same stare. But then we both slowly broke out into a smile and I shook my head. I'm like "Wow, she just finished telling me to stop calling her over the phone and now she's at my house exchanging smiles with me as if everything is all good? Okay." So then, after we exchanged smiles, I went downstairs into what seemed to be a basement that was well done, white walls and everything. And she followed me. And I think my little brother was there too hanging out and her friend followed us as well. And then while in the basement, I saw this little cave in the wall and I went into it. It was bright. Not dark. And before I could even enter it (felt like my man cave for some reason, the place I chill I guess), she was in the cave as soon as I was. She lay there with me. We just stared at each other. I gently ran my hand over her cheek and she smiled. We felt at peace. After we JUST finished a hostile phone call. And then, next thing I know, she's on top of me in missionary position but both of our clothes are still on and I'm warmly embracing her body with my hands. For the record, she's been in a relationship with someone else for about a year and a half now. Can someone please tell me what this means? I really love her. I still do. And probably, most likely always will. So can someone help me with the meaning of this? Please and thank you.
LM20
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams