A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I keep having dreams about a girl Please Read on

I keep having dreams about a girl Please Read on

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

I keep having dreams about a girl Please Read on

Postby Brine on February 28th, 2015, 12:45 am

Hello everybody reading this. I created this because as the title states I keep having dreams about a girl. The girls name is Jenny. I don't know her in real life and don't recognize her from anywhere. In each dream I'm with her and we act like we love each other beyond belief. And we do. But I don't know her. For all I know she isn't even real. But have you ever had that feeling that you just know something or someone from a dream is real, even if you believe that they're fake. I feel like I'm going crazy just thinking about how she is or isn't real. I don't know the meanings of these dreams and why they plague every night, but they do. If you do have an explanation please tel me so I can finally have peace at mind at least knowing what these dreams mean. Thank you.

Yours Insanely,
Brine.
(This all may be be due to my instability when it comes to emotions)
When someone my friends and I don't like tries to join our group. I always say in a really deep and scary voice If this is what you want, then we'll make you just like us!! Then my friends start reaching out to try and grab them
Brine
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams