A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Exboyfriend hugged and kissed me on my cheek

Exboyfriend hugged and kissed me on my cheek

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

Exboyfriend hugged and kissed me on my cheek

Postby Chynaxfleur on February 22nd, 2015, 5:04 pm

I recently just got out of a relationship of 8 months. I really loved this person and am still willing to eventually work it out with him but right now he doesn't want to be in a relationship. I had two intense dreams about us and I want to know what they mean. In the first dream, I was looking for him and I told him that I loved him and that my mother was going to die. We both started to cry as he held me. In the second dream, (that I had last night) we were apart for so long and we unexpectedly met again and I asked him for a hug and he hugged me. We decided (him and his friends, me and mine) to hang out for the rest of the day and in the middle of the day, in front of everyone, he passionately kissed me on my cheek twice. When he did that, it immediately warmed my soul and filled up a spot that I'd been missing for so long. I kept wanting him to kiss me on the lips but he didn't. He then told me that he wanted to get back together and I agreed. What does this mean? My mother told me that when you kiss someone (tongue kissing or tap) in a dream, you and that person will fall out or argue or are going to have problems in real life. But I he refused to kiss me on the lips so is that good? What does this mean?!?!
Chynaxfleur
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams