A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I was making out wiht my celebrity crush but...

I was making out wiht my celebrity crush but...

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

I was making out wiht my celebrity crush but...

Postby Yukiya on February 3rd, 2017, 4:11 am

Hi! I feel a bit ashamed to express what I'm about to say lol So please don't judge me too harshly for it if you think it's stupid or superfluous. But I had a dream and it feels important to me to understand it's meaning. Also a warning, there is erotism in my dream.

Before I tell you about the dream you have to know some things. There is a celebrity that I have a HUGE crush on in real life. He's a very famous singer that lives in an other country than mine. And I decided that I will try to meet I'm someday. My plan is to try to become rich and eventually pay to have the chance to spend a day or two with him. In hope that maybe during that time I will have the chance to seduce him.

I know that my chances of becoming rich, of meeting him and of seducing him are extremely slim but I want to try anyway. I'm aware that even if I succeed I will probably not have the chance to be in a real relationship with him. But I've never been attracted before to a man as much as I am to him. So I would be glad even if I could only have the chance to meet him or to have sex with him once. But dont worry, I would try to meet him respectfuly, I dont want to stalk him or anything. An other thing that you should know maybe is that he is 10 years younger than me. He's of legal age though lol

So now that you know those things, here's the dream that I had :

In my dream somehow me and him were friends apparently. We were walking outside together and we saw a woman embarking on a bus. He than told me that he felt very attracted to her, but he was too shy to go talk to her. As a friend I tried to convince him that he should have the courage to go for it and flirt with her, but at the same time I was hurting inside because of my feelings for him.

He was considering it and he was about to go to that woman when suddenly I couldn't control my feelings anymore and I was scared of losing him...I came closer to him and I suddenly kissed him. At my surprise he didn't pushed me back, in fact he kissed me back. We were kissing very passionately while huging and caressing each other.

It was very passionate and it was starting to become more and more sexual. He even tried to masturbate me with his fingers. I think that he asked me if I liked it, but the fact was that he wasn't truly reaching my vagina, he was only caressing my pubis. I wanted to tell him that his hand wasn't low enough but I was to shy to tell him. So I was disapointed that I couldn't feel that pleasure.

But most of all even though I was feeling ecstatic because we were kissing and evrything, I was also feeling very sad because I was thinking about the fact that he was in fact attracted by the other woman. I was feeling deeply in love with him and vulnerable and I wanted to ask him if I could be enough for him. I was about to ask him but than I woke up.

I know that you probably think that it's a stupid concern, but it's really important to me. On one hand I feel glad that I had a dream where I was making out with him, but on the other hand I can't shake the sad feeling that he was maybe in fact in love with the other woman even though somehow he was receptive to my advances. I really dont know what to think of this dream, what it could mean for me. So I hope someone can help me intrepret it. Thank you a lot in advance for your help.
Yukiya
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams