A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - The love and openess with sexual acts with this guy.

The love and openess with sexual acts with this guy.

Discuss your romantic dreaming encounters. Ex-Lovers, Crushes, or sex with celebrities.

The love and openess with sexual acts with this guy.

Postby aleshiaann1978 on January 17th, 2013, 11:06 pm

I am very close to this guy. It is like I have always known him. Almost like soulmate kind of thing. Its like I know even the deepest parts of him without being told. We connect on such a level I cannot begin to explain. We are both attracted to each other on a deep level, but it is pretty much we cant be together. About 6 months ago I had a dream that a being or like an angel came to me to guide and take me to him. He was hidden away waiting for me. No one could know about us, but it is like we were meant to be that this angel came to make sure we were. Finally in the end I entered the door to where he was and we embraced each other and I could feel this amazing LOVE between us both that we both shared and experienced. I havnt felt LOVE like that even in real life and I have been married before. I have dreams that have special meaning and when my dreams are trying to tell me something I usually cant get them out of my thoughts. They just keep popping up constantly until I give them attention. This next dream is like this. I dreamed recently that me and this same guy was lying in a bed in the floor. We connected and I just innocently lay my head on his chest and he put his arm around me (almost maybe like we were afraid to because of where it might lead even if we both wanted it to it just couldnt). Immediately that same feeling of LOVE came. I felt it so strong. It is like the strongest feeling or emotion ive ever experienced even in real life. I looked into his eyes deeply and he into mine and i lovingly grazed his lips with my finger (what stands out to me is the love that I felt for him doing this- almost like it was my greatest gift of love towards him that I could do). and then i lovingly placed my hand on his cheek and face and lovingly rubbed also in the same way and felt the exact same thing as i did with his lips. we began to kiss and its like he gave in and didnt care if it were right or wrong and began to touch me in my privates (i am a female by the way). then it is like we were interupted. what is weird is like we were in a room full of people and no one noticed nor did it feel weird. i also remember us being in white sheets. something interrupted but unsure of what. it is like i had to get up and leave for a period or our time together was up for that moment. i went to do something and came back and he was on a couch still covered with white sheets. people were still all around but paying us no attention like we were invisible. i am usually a timid person and kind of shy with sex, but i came to him open and just connected to him. we began to french kiss. it was good but kinda like we werent in sync at first or he was a little nervous or something and i was trying to get him to warm up and in the flow. so i kind of like took control with the kissing but not overdoing it or being pushy or anything like that. just more like helping him without letting him know he wasnt doing it like it would normally be going on. I was more on top of him but not on him. i looked into his eyes and lovingly but sexually and gently bit and sucked his upper lip. the feeling this time was still that of love but more sexual. he seemed like the shy one. like even though he would like it and wanted it, he was afraid to be open and afraid the people would see. I am the type of person who is always worried about others seeing or knowing things about me and what they think. i am very private, but in this dream i was open and didnt care because i was just into him, completely confident in us and that no one would see. its like i knew they couldnt even though we were right there. he was still hesitant a bit and didnt want to be uncovered? he went down on me and gave me oral sex but i dont remember much of it, like it was hazy or i just dont remember it from the dream. i remember it felt good but maybe it wasnt the focus. again we were interupted like someone was calling for me or something. i got up and left again, and later came back and everytime i came back the love feeling was reconnected. so much love! I took the sheet off of him and he was being timid or again afraid of others seeing or didnt want to be fully exposed. i assured him lovingly that no one would see or know and i wanted to do this for him. (a little history here about me- i havnt give oral sex to a man in over 10 years because i was in a bad marriage where my husband cheated on me and it hurt me so much i just could not do that for him again. i stayed married for our kids, but oral sex was just too personal and i didnt want to give him anything) i guess it was like he took my all and threw it in the trash and this was my way of saying he may have took my heart and trashed it but i can withold something and he wont be getting my ALL. Sounds weird but whatever). I wanted to give this man oral sex so much and not out of lust or being turned on, but out of love and beign so open and trusting with him. this amazing feeling of being free and open with him stood out the most in this part of the dream. like i did not care about my looks or what others may think or see or if either of us did anything right or wrong. it was about giving of myself and of love and being connected and one with him. for some reason it stood out that he was big. as i began to please him i was called for again. im not sure if i woke up here or if this was a separate dream, but i know immediately i went to my old bedroom at my parents and was told by like these soldiers to pack my things quickly and put into a suitcase. they gave me a new name. my friend began telling me it was okay that we would be okay. i was telling her no dont you know what they are going to do to us. its like I was a Jew and they were sending us to a concentration camp to kill us. almost like it was back when this really happened but i knew ahead of time because of history this is what they were going to do even though i would have no way of knowing this because it was back then when it actually happened. my friend kept telling me it would be okay. i went through my jewerly an dcould take a few pieces. i wanted to take my mothers ring that had my kids birthstones on it but i didnt because i recently had another baby and hers wasnt on it. and i felt bad for taking it with the other kids on it and not her. i asked my friend should we run away and sneak out of my window and try to run and hide. she kept telling me it was okay and i kept telling ehr she didnt understand. the soldiers told me i only had a few more minutes to get my things. then as i looked through my jewerly i found old things of when me and my husband were dating and old feelings for him came up even though i never want to be with him again. more like memories and reminicing. during this i was never afraid. i have had this feeling of love for this man however all week because of these dreams.
aleshiaann1978
Dream Lover

Return to Love, Relationships, And Sex Dreams