A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My Family of Serial Killers

My Family of Serial Killers

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

My Family of Serial Killers

Postby lala12345 on December 3rd, 2012, 1:50 am

I had a dream where my cousin (whom I barely talk to, but tends to be a "high & mighty" type) and my mother were serial killers who went around burning people alive. I told my mother she had to stop, and I remember feeling scared, but she said she wouldn't cause she enjoyed it. They invited me to watch them burn the people alive, but I couldn't do it. That is all I remember of that dream. Shortly after (as in the same night) I had a dream about people morphing into random spiders, but not being normal spiders, they were very ugly looking, half human, half spider. And probably about a week ago I had a dream prior to the serial killer one, where my mom tried to throw things like batteries at me, and stuff like that, but I think in the dream I threw a remote at her first, I know in my dream I was really angry at her and yelling at her. Can anyone tell me what this might mean in relation to how i get along with my mom? Or what I think of her, or what have you? Or am I just eating weird things before I go to bed?
lala12345
Dream Lover

Re: My Family of Serial Killers

Postby chase on December 6th, 2012, 5:24 pm

The family of serial killers sounds like a symbol for choices you are making in waking life that are focused on failing or sabotaging other people. If you fear your mother this may reflect your intuition being afraid of getting caught or blamed.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to Nightmares