A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Getting Shot

Getting Shot

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Getting Shot

Postby Raynfall on August 15th, 2014, 1:57 am

So, i have had this dream 3-4 times now. The first time I had this dream was a few years back, more recently I have experienced it again. If it makes a difference I rarely am able to dream, so when I do sometimes I can remember vivid details. The dream starts off and I am In the middle east somewhere, or I would assume so because I am surrounded by sand on top of a building with a group of middle eastern individuals myself included (Im Currently white so i thought it was a bit strange after I woke up, but was not so in the dream, i felt completely normal) , with only one exit. Someone comes through the only exit holding a gun and immediately kills someone from the group before heading back into the only exit. At this point the whole group is frantic and scared. I could tell that people were freaking out (myself included), but I couldn't understand anything they were saying. I happened to find a brick on the rooftop so I grab it. Time after time again I find myself waiting just outside the exit door to try to stop this murderous man from killing any more people. The second the man opens the door and attempts to take a step forward I swing the brick with all my might to knock him unconscious. But every time I get close to hitting him, but he shoots me twice in the chest before Im able to hit him. I am able to feel what I imagine getting shot would feel like, and I am in a lot of pain. I take a step back and notice the blood pooling beneath me. I feel extremely light headed, and extremely weak. The man puts a third bullet into my chest and I fall, hitting my head onto the pavement and into my pool of blood. I lay on the ground while I feel my life fading from me, I feel extremely tired by this point, and I watch my blood slowly cover more and more of the pavement before I eventually pass out.The pain finally subsides, and everything goes black. I wake up usually in a cold/hot sweat. I even have 3 birthmarks on my body of where I think I was shot at. I've been told that this could be someone that I was in a past life, although I am very unsure If I even believe in Reincarnation. Basically I would like to get feed back as to what this could mean, from different perspectives. Thanks for taking your time to read this.
Raynfall
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares