A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Being swallowed by a cow

Being swallowed by a cow

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Being swallowed by a cow

Postby Tootercat on June 14th, 2014, 12:13 pm

For years as a child and even in to adulthood it was and has been not just a dream but a recurring "obsessive" train of thought while falling asleep. I am swallowed whole by a cow; not chewed, just swallowed and I am still alive and can see outside of the cow. I never know if I escape because I do everything I can to stop "seeing" myself here because I'm afraid I am dying........any thoughts? Thanks :-)
Tootercat
Dream Lover

Re: Being swallowed by a cow

Postby Dr.Dreams on July 7th, 2015, 1:40 pm

If you're inside the cow and you can still see outside, you most likely feel trapped or stuck in real life. You might feel like you can't do anything about a situation, or you are helpless but everything still happens around you. As for being swallowed by a cow, it could mean nothing. You could be afraid of cows, or a certain type of cow. Fun fact: cows are one of the sacred animals of Apollo, Greek god of the sun. You may be vegetarian. I hope this helped.
Dr.Dreams
Dream Lover

Re: Being swallowed by a cow

Postby Tootercat on July 8th, 2015, 12:24 pm

Thank you :) That makes total sense about feeling trapped based on events of childhood that I experienced.
Tootercat
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares