A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Can someone please help me find meaning to this dream?

Can someone please help me find meaning to this dream?

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Can someone please help me find meaning to this dream?

Postby dreamer3303 on July 30th, 2013, 8:46 pm

I've tried looking for the meaning behind my dream all day and it's been giving me a strong feeling or fear despite the actual recollection of the dream getting weaker but this is what happened:

It is hard for me to remember very well now but I remember this:

Me and my boyfriend were driving in the car (I'm driving but I'm in the left seat; not the typical driving seat in a British vehicle) down a very dark main road in the middle of a forest on a foggy night. It was a very little used road but there was a black car following us so we thought we'd better try lose them so we took a series of smaller winding roads through the forest but couldn't lose them and the car broke down so we abandoned it on the roadside and ran. We ran for ages with the man following us, He was like the typical maniac in horror films; a Frankenstein-esque character in all copper coloured clothing and a mask all similar to olden day scuba gear. After a while we couldn't lose the man but we come across a large gated off section of the forest, the gate was ajar so we hid inside and the man appeared to be gone. At this time my boyfriend was wondering around further into the forest which was a lot more foggy but only in the distance (By the way everything was pretty much black and white and the trees were all tall, slender and leafless) and he was filming from a handheld camera and as he wondered several feet in front he seemed to vanish at which time I was freaking out, after calling his name several times the mysterious man seemed to come back out of nowhere from behind and began chasing me so I began running and found a small water shed type thing which I hid in until he passed. After that I wondered back to the mansion to ask for help or at least shelter until morning. I don't remember anything from thinking about going to the mansion and leaving the water shed apart from the man chasing me again down a road lined with living trees on one side and a dark void on the other until I got into the house and there was a middle aged, blonde chubby maid in a cliché maid's outfit who was very hospitable but there was a slender, unclean man who was a servant much like the servant in the Rocky horror picture show. This servant was very odd and I didn't know what but there was something weird about him. I remember standing and talking to them in a low ceiling underground kitchen and I told them my story when suddenly my boyfriend approached me from behind and everything seems fine, next thing I know we're driving down the same main road as we were at the beginning only now it is completely day and all the trees are fully grown, we then make our way to a small town much like the one I live in (The first thing I see of the town is a white building) and my boyfriend is driving this time and he's in the right hand side. I remember the car being an old muscle car which seemed to change colours from red and yellow several times and once blue I think. When we drive into this town there's loads of people on either side of the road and we're part of a parade and that's when I woke up feeling really scared, uncomfortable and confused.

Background info: I'm a 16 year old male who's British with French and Italian descent. I suffer from depression on my mother's side. I don't feel happy about my family and the people I live around because they're mainly homophobic and racist and me being gay I strongly believe in equality but anyway... I've recently started dating my best friend of a year after he came out to me and we've been great since. I'm non-religious but believe in an almighty being and I firmly believe in the supernatural.

If anyone could help me it would be very much appreciated because I really believe there is an underlying message behind this dream.
dreamer3303
Dream Lover

Re: Can someone please help me find meaning to this dream?

Postby cherrypitts69 on July 31st, 2013, 2:43 pm

Considering this is such a complex dream i would suggest breaking down everything symbolic in your dream and ask yourself... what does each thing mean to me personally? Like the black car for instance, what is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a black car? Does out remind you of someone or something bad or good? And specifically ask God to reveal it to you. Most generally the vehicle WE are in represents our life or ministry. Maybe that is helpful to start understanding it.
cherrypitts69
Dream Lover

Re: Can someone please help me find meaning to this dream?

Postby genodemay on April 24th, 2014, 8:06 am

This dream is about sexual desire. It is ok to be gay. In fact love is love so you shouldn't fear others judgements. You are perfect the way you are. Also understand that anal sex is a perversion. I'm not judging because a man can have anal sex with a woman. And I'm not saying you do this. I say this so that you can have a more complete relationship with your boyfriend. Be you.....you are a good person.
genodemay
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares