A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Incredible birthday gift.

Incredible birthday gift.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Incredible birthday gift.

Postby bacchen on April 11th, 2011, 4:06 pm

So I fell asleep around 1AM today, which is the day of my birth. I just woke up and had a wild and crazy dream. It also seemed really familiar.

It started off at my grandmothers house. I had went over to hang out or something. She had a family staying with her from a foreign country. I remember feeling kind of shy and awkward. At one point I went into the bathroom to shave or something, and the bathroom was full of the other family stuff and i could not find my electric razor. I woke up extremely briefly around this time ( which I do a lot ), and the dream fast forwarded a bit, I guess. At that point I was outside. The dream is rather fuzzy but I do remember clearly a moment when I found what looked to be people meditating. They were surrounded in a light blue ball, and they were scattered around a field.

I had an iPad with me, which I believe I used to initiate meditation next to one of the people. The person had a " ! " above his head, which represents a quest in most every game. Below that was " Stay here ". I sat down and I could see in the distance, some non-corporeal figures roaming around, ghosts if you will, that were also a light blue and see-thru. I kept looking in that direction and saw they had names. I looked around trying to find the ghost, if you will, of the guy I was sitting next to. I noticed the ones in the blue spheres, were clad in knight like armor. However someone called out that it was time to go, and though I did not hear it I got up and left, and as I did someone or something told me that I should have stayed longer. I believe I woke up/fell back to sleep at that point.

The next stage of the dream I was with my grandmother again. ( This part seemed VERY familiar, as if I have had it before ) We were in a room sitting on the floor. There was a very large table that we sat next to, and on the ground were all sorts of motherboards. She said that there were too many components or something and if I could do something about it and I replied that she had not taught me yet, although I seemed to know very well what it did. But it looked like that the motherboard wasn't going to work right so I reached over and looked through a very large stack of them. While I flipped though them there was a a vision, like a television screen that showed that the blue tubes from the motherboard, or something to the tires of a truck were cut. A few other visions I cannot recall happened and a door on the other side of the room opened up and an incredibly large wolf-like creature came through. I do not remember when, exactly, but at that moment there was this female, who looked rather like an elf appeared. Seemingly there to protect us, I believe she scared the creature away.

We kept messing with the motherboard. When we thought t was done, we would place our hands on the edge of it and wait. However the wolf creature came back. This time it had reached out with what looked like a tongue and took a boar that my grandmother was holding. ( What is odd though, I gave this boar a very strong spiritual value, like it was a human, or angel. ) The wolf like creature ate the boar, and the female defender if you will, ran up to the creature and kissed it and the head turned into the boar. She then explained to it what had happened and it seemed to know the repercussions. It walked out of the room with the female. Another dream intermission as I woke up and fell back asleep.

In this part of the dream I was in a dimly lit room. I was with ( I think ) another female and male. The male had a daughter with him, 4 or 5 year old girl. I remember something being said, or me remembering, that this process, ( which the name I can't remember ) would send us deep into our subconscious, into our grey matter, to seek out different lives.( the whole motherboard thing was a part of this ). The next thing I remember is being overhead of a few beings talking about travelers coming through. They seemed incredibly eager. I saw two fireballs streak across their sky and land. As I had suspected, those two fireballs were me and the other guy and his daughter.

We stepped out of what simply looked like an ordinary crate. I could more clearly see the beings and they sort of surrounded us. They were not very different looking in shape, but most of the facial details were different than humans. The guy in the crate seemed perturbed to be there. I looked at the crates and they had a red hand print on them, also a word which i can't exactly remember, it was something like " Arsenal ". Next thing I remember is the guy, his daughter, and I were in this families house. Se sat down at a table and the other beings seemed to really want the daughter. This really upsets her father and we run out. I get another vision however of them switching the daughter out with a monkey somehow. We rush back into the crates and off we go elsewhere.

On another planet I don't quite remember a lot of, I am holding the daughter. In what is being made out to be her home. I take her over to a wall where there are cards ( like greeting cards ) on the wall. I open them and it looked like the little girls handwriting. She is puzzled at it and remarks that she does not remember writing any of it. much of the same for the other card on the wall. Somewhere along there I awoke again to go type this out. It's a really interesting story.
bacchen
Dream Lover

Re: Incredible birthday gift.

Postby admin on April 14th, 2011, 8:28 pm

Without more details about what's going on in your life this dream will be a it difficult to interpret.

Your grandmothers house symbolizes your perspective in a situation that you have already experienced. You've been there, done that, or know better from past experiences.

Going into the bathroom reflects cleansing of some kind. Wanting to shave represents a change in your personality. You were focused on changing something about yourself or cutting someone out. If you can't find the razor it may point to a situation that stopped this change or distracted you.

Balls or orbs in dreams symbolize thoughts. The color light blue symbolize positivity or positive energy. So this light blue ball that people are meditating around may symbolize a very positive idea or situation that you or others are focused on.
admin
God

Re: Incredible birthday gift.

Postby chase on April 16th, 2011, 7:31 pm

The motherboards you have sitting on the table may reflect areas of your life that require power to function, or experiences you want to happen that require certain conditions to occur before they are possible. Your grandmother saying that there are too many components and wanting you to get rid of some may reflect a part of you that is experienced in some manner knowing that if you gave up certain things that certain areas of your life would become more realistic.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion