A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - terrorists

terrorists

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

terrorists

Postby dreamer780 on March 23rd, 2013, 9:40 pm

Dream: This is a dream that I've had reoccurring for the past year or so...They all involve me either home or somewhere unknown, but always result in me being captured by terrorists (Arabs). One specific detail I can remember is being held hostage with a terrorist holding a machine gun, and we're standing in front of a blue 2 or 3 story house, and he says to me 'isn't it bad when we're one of you?' and I interpreted that as the fact that some terrorists live an 'American' life, normal like us, but they're really plotting something. Another night, I remember being held hostage, and being taken through various tunnels and caves. In all of these dreams, I was never killed or hurt.

Significant Life Events: Everything...work, my (non) love life, my son, my family. My younger brother just got married and is having a baby, work has been busy. I have a lot of fears-being single/alone forever, work has been stressful

Background: 28 year old female. I work fill time as a medical assistant and am a single mom to a beautiful boy

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes, depression

Feelings About People: I am utterly terrified of Arabs and terrorism (who isn't?) but anytime I hear someone speaking Arabic or hear any Arabic music, I literally will have a panic attack

Relationship Status: Dating here and there

When And How Often: It has been going on on/off for the past year or so
dreamer780
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion