A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - jeremiah

jeremiah

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

jeremiah

Postby dreamer752 on March 20th, 2013, 7:23 am

Dream: there is two hills, me and three friends go up the first hill and another group of people i don't know go on the second hill. by the time we get to the middle of our hill, the group on the second hill are already at the bottom of the other side of that hill.we find it very hard to get up ours so my friend tells me it would be easier to climb down on the hill and go climb the other one so we do. when we reach the top of the second hill my friend tells me to watch out cause they say it's a surprise up here. by the time it's just me and him i don't know what happened to the other two that were with us.there's to paths the easiest way with a guard dog on a leash since it would be easy for him to attack me i choose the other path. somehow i end up trapped in a truck like a uhaul and it closes and i can't get out. i manage to lift up a wall in the truck. like the gates they have in the mall to protect stores. so i lift it up and these different colored clothes fall on me an i move back to the back of the truck and i just lay down or go to sleep.at this time i don't know where my friend is its just me

Significant Life Events: god, mom is struk in a abusive relationship

Background: age 16, love basketball, i am a christian, i am black

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: my friend he didn't look right. he looks like the type that gets upset easy. he looked kinda evil

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: 1 day ago on march 19
dreamer752
Dream Lover

Re: jeremiah

Postby ElizVanZee on March 23rd, 2013, 6:06 pm

The dream being focused upon hills would imply that you are dealing with a situation in which you could be “making a mountain out of a molehill”. i.e. seeing a big problem where none really exists. The 2 hills indicate that you have a negative and wrong idea regarding what appears to be a problem. Using a good or godly feeling that would seem to work in your favour (with 3 friends) you appear to be trying to solve a problem using a positive approach. (go up the first hill). Yet there seems to be an aspect of yourself (another group of people) that would put more emphasis upon using a negative approach to a problem. (go on the second hill) With this negative approach you might feel the problem can be solved very easily and quickly. (they are already at the bottom of the other side) Using a positive idea (one friend) you advise yourself to back down from a positive approach and use a negative one instead. {If this one friend is the one you mentioned as looking not quite right, or kind of evil, it tells you something about the kind of advice you could be giving yourself when going to try using a more negative approach to a problem.}

But, when the problem seems to be solved (when we reach the top) by using a negative approach, you could be in for a surprise – although its not completely unexpected. (my friend tells me to watch out cause they say it's a surprise up here). You have been forewarned. The 2 paths would indicate being presented with a choice of course of action. While both choices seem individually positive they are only positive within a negative context. The easiest course of action would involve dealing with a feeling of being on guard pertaining to friendship and loyalty. While this being on guard feeling appears to be under control (on a leash) you sense that it might not really work in your favour. (it would be easy for him to attack me)

You decide to use a different course of action. (i choose the other path) You end up using a workable way of thinking (in a truck like a uhaul) which turns out to be a trap. The uhaul is usually associated with people doing their own moving and must be rented. This suggests that the rational that becomes a trap is one that has consequences (you “pay for it”) and may be one which makes you feel that you need to change the mental attitude you are now comfortable with (as if moving to a new dwelling). The opening or way out here appears to work in God’s direction (it lifts upwards) but when used it allows different coloured clothes to fall on you. The coloured clothes represent ways of behaving or functioning that has a lot of emotional appeal to you. There is a failing in such behaviour (clothes fall) which you can end up having to take responsibility for. (clothes fall on you). When this happens you move to the back of the truck, i.e. your position in a situation is no longer seen as being “up-front” – not honest or legitimate. You could see yourself lying down on the job but you could instead see it as choosing to rest very ease in a state of unawareness. (just lay down or go to sleep) At this point there is no longer any emotional support within yourself for your position. (don't know where my friend is its just me)
ElizVanZee
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion