A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - An Owl shooting poison needles

An Owl shooting poison needles

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

An Owl shooting poison needles

Postby dreamer734 on March 18th, 2013, 8:20 am

Dream: My daughter,the dog, and myself drive to a secret entrance to a home. I have been there, in dreams before.We go through the passageway into the home and out the front door. The dog takes off running, into a residential area. I am standing there waiting for them when a Horned Owl falls from the sky and hits the ground to the right of me. I feel bad for it and move closer to see if I can help. He shoots poison needles at me as I move closer. I move back and start taking the needles out of my arm and back where I had shielded myself.
We(daughter, dog and I) then go on to a shopping area, where I believe we were heading. Seemed like a Mall. We were going to the San Francisco Music Box Store and I went in a busy restaurant alone. I put out a cigarette before going in and notice my arm is swelled and has white lines though the red swelling.
I sit down, alone and two women were standing by the table I sat at,talking about the weather and what the moon was doing. I told them I could tell them what the moon was doing and told them there was just a new moon with a full moon coming up. As I started to tell them more,my throat swelled and I couldn't breathe. I tried to call my daughter, but her name wouldn't come out. I started to seize, and woke up, calling my daughter's name.

Significant Life Events: the current choices I am making in my life and my responsibilities to my children.

Problems with money, boyfriend, work.

My boyfriend is an alcoholic and I accept his choice, but have problems with his forgetting things we've talked about when he is drinking and his indifference to me when he drinks. My daughter is 16, and I feel she doesn't try to help out around the house (typical)or see that I need her help at times.

Background: I am a 48 year old woman and work as a book keeper.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No, although I am going through early menopause

Feelings About People: I love my daughter and we do have a good relationship, I feel she doesn't respect me.
The dog used to go everywhere with me, but now I can't take her to my job.

Relationship Status: In a relationship

When And How Often: I woke at 4:15am and fell back asleep about 5:00am then woke calling her name about 7:15 am
dreamer734
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion