A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - 7 churches - Most fighting while I was exposed with blood on

7 churches - Most fighting while I was exposed with blood on

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

7 churches - Most fighting while I was exposed with blood on

Postby dreamer58504 on October 13th, 2022, 4:59 pm

Dream: I was a missionary and led teams overseas to various nations. My home base that I came back to in between missionary trips overseas, was an old airforce base in the mountains. Here is where we would train and equip more servants to go out. Teaching God's Word and equipping and preparing to go to some of the most remote areas on Earth and then doing an extensive outreach. I feel it's worth mentioning this to have an understanding of my perspective of the connection between the military references in my dream and my experiences as a missionary and helping to equip other servants for Yeshua.

In my dream, I was on a military base just like the one I mentioned and many of my comrades had reunited. There was a lot of flurry on the base. We were in a fairly large community dining, mess hall type of room. It was filled with people excited and chatting in different groups and there was a sense of urgency in my heart. A member of one of my previous tours said to me, 'you know that last tour you couldn't lead because you were taking care of another assignment for Him? Well you can still go. Its called the WDTS now. We couldn't finish the mission anyways because we never left the country. So you didn't miss anything.' He chuckled and said, 'Covid wouldn't let us fly out.' We were stationed up north near the border in my dream, but when he said that, I saw a map of Florida and their inability to fly out from that location for some reason. He rolled his eyes and shook his head like it was just silly, but what can ya do about it. For me though, I felt sick to my stomach when he said that. 'I'll go get you the form. Be right back.', he said. As I stood there waiting for him to return, I thought why he was so unconcerned about not flying out? Who completed the mission then? I thought it was taken care of in my absence while I was tending to another assignment and hadn't worried about it because it was so solid for years and that mission was routinely completed without incident everytime. Sidenote, DTS stands for Discipleship Training School which is the what I was doing as a missionary, but the W was new to me. In the dream the DTS meant the same thing as my real life I believe, because I took note of the difference with the added 'W'., but I think DTS in my dream referred to all disciples in Christ. I knew all of the acronyms for different units in my dream, but they changed the entry level bootcamp name by adding a new letter in front of it. I strongly feel it stands for, 'World' though, but it was a new order, with new rules than the beautiful running one that already existed. Now it was called World Discipleship Training School. It did not feel right and i did not like it, but wanted to see the form he talked about. He walked to me across the crowded room, and handed me a long thin wire with a handle on each end of it. No form. At first it didn't dawn on me in the dream that I was walking around with this item for a few minutes before I questioned why he gave me this instead of the form. I was walking with it and kinda waving it around as I was interacting with people, but nobody questioned it either. Finally it hits me that this is weird. The more I looked at it, the more uneasy I felt about it. I tried to remember where I'd seen it and then I thought of a word that sounds like 'garrote'? I said, 'Yes! I think that's what this is!' I thought to myself, this is something a hit man or a 'certain hunter' might carry around. Why did he hand me this thing? I had horrible images come to mind and I quickly discarded it, throwing it on a long silver counter in the mess hall where we were all gathered.

I kept hearing arguments and little fights breaking out, and something was different. I didn't expect our reunion for an important mission to feel like this. I was disappointed because they were not the same people I last saw. They had lost many things along the way. I told them that I'd catch up with them later. I needed to get out of the mess hall and pray! I need to get some air, so I went outside and asked God what was going on. Why didn't I feel like I belonged in that room the way I once did? All the fighting I kept overhearing and backslidden remarks I heard grieved me. What happened Lord? We were on the SAME mission. We all experienced YOU individually. Why didn't we all end up in the same place with You?

Once outside I heard more commotion coming from another building, but this argument was much more intense. I kept saying to myself, 'These 'churches' need to get themselves back in line.' Somehow, I knew that these people all represented different churches. I immediately thought about the 7 churches mentioned in Revelation. I felt it was my mission to go and try and bridge peace between my fellow soldiers that were arguing. Everytime I tried to intervene though, I'd hear another argument, but worse than the last, each time escalating in severity. They couldn't hear me over their arguing and they didn't want to.

Finally, I got to one of the dorm buildings. I saw a man and woman arguing and they went up the stairs higher and higher as they argued, until they were at the top level. Each step up, the argument escalated and was getting physical. They stood with a low railing in front of them as a barrier from falling to the floors below. If things escalated any further, I was worried one or both would fall over the edge because of how they were carrying on. I was watching them and trying to calm them down from bottom of stairs outside the door. A crowd was gathering of people just standing around, but seemingly oblivious to the danger I was witnessing. I was waiting somehow to get the front door open and couldnt reach them. They were arguing too loud to hear me telling them the Truth, but it was pounding out of my chest like thunder. I was watching them teeter death without a care. They were more concerned with making their point to each other, having the last word and being right, to even care. I was pleading with them and feeling URGENT URGENT alarm bells go off within me, I have to get the truth to them! So far though nobody would listen. I knew I had something that would help them. It was in my bones like fire, but they wouldn't listen and kept arguing everytime I tried to intervene or make peace between them. I was so exhausted trying to be heard, but everytime I was silent, the fire in my bones would intensify. I wept a lot.

Suddenly, as I grew increasingly worried about getting inside, a man walked towards the doors from inside on lower level and I saw a white package fall out of his pocket before he came outside. Ok, good, I thought. The door is open now. I went to grab the door before it closed again and got inside. I looked outside the doors and saw the man panicking a little about where the package was. Everyone was rushing to get inside suddenly, but, I'd seen the white package before it got trampled, and I got inside the stairwell area and picked it up. He saw me holding it through the crowd in front of the dorm that had amassed, and said, 'ok, good you've got it.' I step back outside to hand it to the man and before I do, he was gone. So I was standing there still thinking I need to get up to those people to tell them to stop fighting because someone is going get seriously injured or worse. It was alarming. I was wondering why there wasn't anyone else noticing this was a problem! They all just carried on like it was normal. I was astonished how out of pocket everyone was getting and how few of us were trying to help them make peace. VERY few of us. Out of a few hundred, there were maybe 3 of us. The other 2 people that felt as I did, were in a different area trying to break up another fight. The rest ignored it and carried on with their conversations and activities, like it was normal.

So now, I'm standing again on the outside (because the door closed and locked behind me when i went to give the man back the white package he dropped). I was standing on the right side of the dorm doors, when this lady with blonde hair in a short pony tail and big wide, brown glasses comes up to me, wearing a long black jacket. She leaned in to tell me something quietly as if she was doing me a favor, but I felt unsure about her motives and hadn't seen her before. She said, 'you have period blood on your shoe.', and then she raised her eyebrows at me and made a face, sort of smirking almost gleeful that I was exposed and feeling sort of vulnerable, since if she was right, indeed it caught me off guard and unprepared. I looked down and saw a few drops of blood in the snow and on the toe of my left shoe, there was a piece of torn pure white paper towel with a large drop of bright red blood in the center. It was just hanging off the left toe area of my shoe, (like a converse sneaker) on my left foot and it looked fresh like when you cut yourself. I didn't know if the blood was coming from me, or where it was coming from, but the woman kept staring at me and she said. 'You should be so embarrassed right now.'

As a habit response in a situation like this if it were true, you'd go home and get a change of clothing if you hadn't any. So I said without much thought, 'maybe I should go home', and she nodded and smiled. 'Yesssss, you should leave.', she said. But! I thought, I cannot, go home if they are fighting like this.

I quickly sought a ladies room. When I did, I didn't feel good in it. It was filthy and all of the toilets were clogged, full to brim and full of you know what. No toilet paper and the doors were even closer to the toilet than in real life. I was trying to turn around in this tiny space without losing the contents of my pockets. I wasnt going to sit down or attempt to use the toilet. I just needed to make sure I was good. I was afraid I'd lose something valuable in that mess behind me, so I opened the door, feeling suffocated and frustrated about my inability to maneuver and then I heard all of the people in the bathroom carrying on and I felt more uncomfortable around them than the mess in the toilet. I was so uncomfortable in the stall that I had forgotten about my initial uneasiness with the people in the washroom when I first walked passed them. One looked like a man, putting on loads of makeup. And their conversation made me want to get away, so I quickly shut the door. The way they were talking made me feel gross and they were concerned with only their appearance. I also knew that some were man acting female.

Once I shut the door again, I realized that I was wearing thin grey tights. It was winter and I thought it was strange because I don't wear stuff like that in winter, and the fabric was less than practical. Anyways, I was trying to find tissue, to make sure I was OK, and by time I found some to check if I had an untimely mishap, I awoke from my slumber with a gasp. It felt so real and I was upset and concerned when I awoke because I didnt have a women's sanitary napkin just in case, but it wasn't so much that which shook me. It was the general urgent feeling, which I have in my waking hours too. It was just a feeling of being trapped and exposed, found out. Like they were going to come for me when they saw I was bleeding.

Also, throughout the dream, I kept thinking about my kids and getting to them.

Significant Life Events: I've been concerned about many Christians following false prophets and replacing Jesus in their hearts with false idols, like Trump for example.

I've lost the majority of my friends and family for speaking up. When I was around 7 or 8 years old, I was disfellowshipped from Jehovah's Witnesses because I chose Jesus. The elders spoke to my mother about keeping me in line because I was sharing the REAL Bible with others and talking about Jesus and the truth. I would not stop, so I lost all of my family except my mother and 2 sisters. However, since speaking up about Jesus coming back even more and especially false prophets, my mom will no longer speak to me. She harshly scolded me and said not to touch God's anointed. I tried to explain that they were not speaking for God, but I couldn't get through to her. She doesn't believe Jesus is coming back as soon as I expect, but is waiting for her 'wealth transfer' and believes Trump will come through for everyone. Only one of my friends heard me and turned back to God exclusively. I've had all 4 of my tires slashed multiple times, and fecal matter spread on my home's door knobs and locks. One individual almost died extending himself out of the passenger window on the highway in pouring rain at night, just to tell me to f*** myself. He almost fell out, he was so extended, and it was deep and guttural when he yelled at me. It didn't even sound human. My neighbors tell me to sit down and shuttup and maybe bad things will stop happening to me. God always keeps me safe, but the spiritual warfare has only ramped up.

Background: I am a single mother with 3 kids and a grandbaby. Before this, I was a missionary with YWAM. I led Discipleship Training Schools, where we equipped and prepared others to go on extensive outreaches. I mainly worked in southeast Asia and some parts or Europe.

Mental Illness Or Depression: When I was a teenager, but not really since then outside of circumstantial experiences over the years. Not on a general basis though, no.

Location: Coquitlam (greater Vancouver area) in British Columbia, Canada.

Feelings About People: The people in my dream were once on fire for God, but now they had tolerated all kinds of sin and were even unaware that there was a problem. Each individual was presumably on that base with me for same reason I was. To know God and to make Him known. Years had passed in between meeting last. Now, we were all gathered again for a most important mission, but they didn't seem to know that. They acted as though it was just an excuse for a party or something. Some of them had become homosexual or trans (FTM or MTF). They defended and made excuses for sin. I barely recognized them, but indeed they were the same people. They were constantly arguing. In the dream, I knew somehow that they represented the 7 churches mentioned in Revelation.

Relationship Status: Left an abusive marriage and separated since 2004, but spouse remarried without divorcing me first.

When And How Often: October 11 @ 5:42am I awoke with a gasp after this dream.
dreamer58504
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion