A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Drowning?

Drowning?

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Drowning?

Postby dreamer58382 on April 14th, 2022, 5:50 am

Dream: I'm trying to remember. It started with me at my regular school then I said or did something and I tried walking to this other school.It was in the daytime and it looked like the trip i took to walk to school once because my mom kept calling me scared. but when i made it there, it was weird... first i was in some type of entry like receptionist room but it had the same theme as a laundromat and people were sitting everywhere.My hair was very...afro but messy nappy like and my clothes were just normal. I wanted to ask the lady about the place but i didnt wanna get in trouble because yk, it's not my school. I walked to my right and saw this girl Kianna from my school along with three others i also remembered just waiting for someone or something i guess and everyone was dressed in like a light blue private school type uniform. Also remembered that when i walked in i saw my math teacher with her grandkids getting out the car to go to the school which is why i ran because i didn't wanna get in trouble. but when i came out of the school on the other side. It was raining in the day time and on the outside it looked like the church i saw a day later. I went to go do something or leave i think, and then. I slipped, my shoes were my black puma's that i have in my closet.(I wore them the next day too.) I tried to hang on to a patch of grass but i just kept sliding into the street that was slanted downwards. i looked back to see my math teacher looking like any morally humane person would look seeing someone potentially die. I cried knowing that the more i slid means the more a car could run me over and kill me because the street was drenched with rainwater. Enough to walk on with gripped boots but if you made a wrong move your back and shirt could be drenched with water. Like thunderstorm type water with no actual thunder. But then i made myself reach towards the right of my descent and i managed to grip into some grass near an empty house that looked creepy but like any abandoned house in the country.I sat down to try to grasp what just happened but then my mema was in the road with a black and white i wouldn't say dress but like, formal attire.She had her hands over her mouth but then she was happy to see me. 'Hey! It was lucky that I made a surprise trip!' Then my math teacher pulled up in her black car a little across the street and i said 'Hey! Let's get in her car!' She got in and i walked over then the dream ended. Its weird that i can still picture moments from the dream to.Buts there more that happened for sure but i cant remember it all right now.

Significant Life Events: Moving in with my mema but i have to ask my mom and her first, math class catching up with frequently changing work,basketball, being weak, i might not make it into my dreams because im short, not talking to my mom, if i have to much pride in myself,college, what will happen if and when i'll move. That if i don't move, i might be broke and homeless in life. Also trying to listen to more christian music. Even then , im trying my best not to end up like my dad who did basketball but failed because he wasn't dedicated enough and had me and started trying to be a drug dealer and then my mom is tuff because she had me young with my dad and puts off a mean vibe to everyone else but im used to it so its just a resting face . I just want to succeed. Then the existential crisis i have of wanting to be a guy sometimes so then i could actually live up to my online friends expectations.There's like ten times more stuff but, i gotta start getting ready for school. Its legit 6:49 a.m.

Background: Im a 14 year old girl who plays basketball and watches youtube while working out and listen to various types of music A LOT.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I don't wanna self-diagnose or anything but i cry almost like 4 times a week because i don't feel good enough in anything.

Feelings About People: My mema(grandmother):One of my favorite people in the world because she genuinely motivates me to do better.
Math teacher: As a person she's great but as an actual teacher,.... confusing
my classmates just side characters in the story .

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: I think yesterday? or maybe earlier.
dreamer58382
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion