A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - The Fox

The Fox

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

The Fox

Postby dreamer58034 on March 11th, 2021, 4:18 am

Dream: I was in my neighborhood walking down the street to my place. I see houses that feel familiar.I also see this guy with his wife in a golf cart. He's warning everyone about the foxes. 'They are coming so you better go home.' I, naturally being afraid of them, run home. As I run home this poodle puppy runs away from a neighbor's home. I see him running towards me. White maybe 6 month old poodle, big but still growing. I catch him but I have to throw my phone on the ground to do so. I take him to the third house on the left from where I caught him. I try and go back for my stuff but the guy on the golf cart suggests otherwise. 'Don't, They are to close.' I walk home. I open the front gate that's as tall as a fence. It's wooden and tan. Its taller than me. Suddenly, adults from my neighborhood think to themselves, they are all getting naked and jumping into our pool. It felt normal like a nudist neighborhood. I open the gate and they start running from behind me to around the fence, in the pool. When I go through the fence, I see my mom and she only has bottom undergarments. She seems afraid to join but to my surprise starts running with everyone else. I want to join too. I go into the house and come out the back. The house feels like my old house but doesn't look like it. It honestly has a feeling of all my homes. I walk outside and they are still running towards the pool. It was a huge backyard and the pool was this big rectangle but it had the covering on it. I forgot to mention that it was pitch dark even in my house. You could only see the moonlight reflected on things. (Here is where it starts getting good) The foxes were still coming. I walk from the deck, down the stairs. I think 'maybe I should try and put some light out here.' I walk back up the stairs and I just know there is a fox near me. I jump onto the ledge of the deck fence and make an impossible but some how plausible reach to the door knob and open it. I run in and try to close it before the fox comes in. It comes in anyway. It's a cute, young, red fox. It's scared too. I open the door and tell him to leave. He does but when I try closing the door he stays. The nudists in the pool notice and come to help me. I'm no longer scared of this fox, not because of the help but because the fox was helpless and naive and scared. I wanted to help him but it was to late. The leader of the nudists says that we can't let the fox go because now it thinks humans are nice and will run to them for safety. We have to teach it not to trust us. A lady grabs the fox by the fur on his head and the fur on his back. Im watching them put it in a bag and sealing it. Now the fox begins to suffocate. I feel him begging for help and none is given. I feel so sad for him but it's the only way he will learn. I am the only one who knows that he won't. He's too naive and scared of the world but will always believe in the good in people. I feel bad but not like it's my fault but also like I have the potential to save it. I don't remember him dying. I just couldn't bare to watch anymore. I woke up.

Significant Life Events: I hate my new boss so I'm quitting. I thought he was this rude mean guy but since I realized that he is actually trying his best and he has people leaving left and right and he's clueless as to why. Now I feel a little sad about what he's going through but not guilty of leaving.

I am about to start my own business in Life Coaching. I'm super excited and scared but mainly excited. I would be lying if I didn't say that the fear of failure wasn't coming up but I just know that if I want it I can have it.

I've seen some videos on tiktok about these cute foxes cuddled up to a human.

I knocked on my moms door last night and she said wait. I could only assume its because her husband was naked. I open the door after they say 'ok.' He was dressed and my mom was under the covers. I've seem my mom naked plenty of times. It's a cultural think. We don't care and it's not sexual.

I realized that recently I did think about how it would be to live in a nudist community. I would initially sexualize everyone I see but eventually get used to it and not think anything of it.

Background: 24 years old, female, Brazilian American, im a shift supervisor at Starbucks.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I've had depression before but only seasonal around July. No mental illness.

Feelings About People: They seemed like family but I didn't think what they were doing was right.

I live with my mom and her husband. I'd say my mom and I have a loving relationship but sometimes I can get a bit judging of her and her life.

The guy in the golf cart felt like my brother but I haven't talked to him since August 2020.

Relationship Status: I just broke up with my 6 month old boyfriend. It was the most healthy break up I've ever had. He was super nice about iI. It wasn't as grandiose as a break up is expected to be. Some tears on my end but mutual understanding and love for one another.

When And How Often: Not recurring and it literally happened an hour from the time I send this.
dreamer58034
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion