A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Bear friend

Bear friend

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Bear friend

Postby dreamer57994 on February 9th, 2021, 3:34 pm

Dream: I usually have wild, nonsensical dreams. They occur almost every night and I end up just forgetting the nonsense of them. However, I’ve been praying a lot for help with finances, my marriage and guidance to know what path to take.

That being said, I had another crazy dream a month or so ago but instead of forgetting about it like I usually do, I still remember one scene vividly and keep thinking about it. In it, I’m in a bedroom in a cabin but it’s not my bedroom or even my house. I’m sitting on a big, messy bed with light blue sheets, talking with a brown bear. She’s laying down while I’m sitting up. Her head is resting lightly against the side of my leg. I feel really calm around her and consider her a close friend. She even feels like she might be a part of me. But in this conversation she tells me that we only have one summer left together. Then she has to move on. I feel a little anxious and sad about her going but at the same time I feel like her leaving is what needs to happen. At that time, the dream changes and I’m face to face with an old man who owns a store. He’s mad at me because I stopped him from being a pedophile to three little girls in his store. There’s an angry tiger beside him on a leash. The tiger is snarling and swiping at me and I’m afraid but hold my ground and refuse to budge. That’s the last of the dream that I remember but I can’t seem to stop thinking about it or forget about it...

Significant Life Events: My marriage. It’s been an active train wreck from the start but due to love of my husband and God, I didn’t want to divorce until I thought I had no more fight left in me. I’ve become numb to him cheating, going back and forth on drugs, not sleeping at night (If he does it’s outside in his truck) or not eating supper at all, etc. I’ll leave, he’ll promise to change. He even went to therapy three times and church twice but that was it. He’ll change, keep a job, get off drugs, quit cheating, etc. for a few months then it starts all over again. It’s been on and off like this for 8 years. I lost most of my friends and a lot of my family due to this relationship. We have three young kids together so it’s really hard to let go and see my family fall apart. We were only married in the first place because I became pregnant and we didn’t want a baby out of wedlock...The most recent awful thing he did that is like a “line in the sand” of what he’s done, is I caught him Snapchatting and flirting with a 16 year old. He knew she was 16 and still made dirty jokes with her and even tried to get her to sneak out of her parents house at 2am to come and hang out with him. She dropped out of school and works at a 24hr restaurant that her parents own and he was hanging out with her there from the time I went to bed until it was time for him to go to work. About 12am-5am. He went to great lengths to hide this from me.This happened AFTER I had my dream.

Background: Age: 26
Ethnicity: White
Employment: Stay at home mom
Religion: Former atheist, now Christian (Baptist)

Mental Illness Or Depression: History of postpartum depression

Feelings About People: My most honest feelings are that the bear is like a guardian/guide. She felt like a part of me. The man scares me but at the same time, I know I can stand up to him. The tiger feels like a threat with an angry/evil intent or vibe to it.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It is not recurring and happened about one month ago. It happened about three weeks before I found out about my husbands latest infidelity with a teenager.
dreamer57994
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion