A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - weird house

weird house

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

weird house

Postby dreamer57982 on February 1st, 2021, 5:22 am

Dream: i was in a house i knew to be my childhood house but it wasn’t /my/ actual childhood house. it just gave off those vibes. i remember the house was really continuous and dark most of the time because of how many hallways and rooms it had. there was one room i found comfort in, it was the room with a bunch of stuffed animals with bright colors, which i assumed was my room. in the dream my mother (not my actual mom but in the dream she was my mom if that makes sense) told me not to leave my room after dark and i never asked why. being a kid, i didn’t listen and i was curious so i left my room sometime during the early morning/late night. i remember walking into the main room and seeing blood seeping out from under the floorboards and when i pried them back there were bones. i can’t remember what happened following that part but near the end of the dream i saw the ‘me’ in my dream walk out onto the porch while the sun was rising. i can’t remember how i came to this conclusion but either something happened or i just knew that it was my fault which was why i didn’t feel afraid when i saw what was under the floorboards. while i was standing on the porch the neighbors were screaming and telling me it was ‘my fault.’ i remember stepping away from the house and when i looked back i could see a bunch of bodies piled under the house (like those crawlspaces that are visible from the property with the fences closing it in.) the rest is blurry too but i remember seeing something in the sky, like a huge bird or maybe even a robot of some sorts? after that i woke up.

Significant Life Events: nothing in specific.

mostly fearing for my future during this time and was easily irritable. wasn’t sleeping well but i was mostly calm during the days.

Background: seventeen, female, caucasian, unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: ocd, depression, anxiety and adhd. i often dissociate and have panic attacks.

Feelings About People: it was just me and my mother but i could feel a fatherly presence, too. my mother felt nurturing and kind to me but during the part where i opened the floorboards and saw the blood/bones i felt sort of betrayed, or just slightly afraid of her? i didn’t see my father for the entire dream but i could feel like he was angry and closed off from us.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: several months ago, not recurring but i can’t stop thinking about it.
dreamer57982
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion