A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Being attacked in my bed by alien bugs.

Being attacked in my bed by alien bugs.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Being attacked in my bed by alien bugs.

Postby dreamer640 on March 6th, 2013, 1:01 am

Dream: I dream that I am sleeping in my bed to be awakened by these large alien bugs that come at me as I lie in my bed. They are not just bugs that happen to be near me, they are purposefully advancing on me as if they have been sent to kill. I begin screaming not only in my dream, but in reality at the top of my lungs according to my husband, and if he doesn't catch me in time, I bolt out of bed and start sprinting for the front door while screaming my head off. When he wakes me up, even if he gets me before I start running, my heart is pounding, and I'm basically balling my eyes out because it is so real. He's ready to get his own room because it's such a frightening sight. I don't know how our neighbors haven't called the cops, because it sounds like I'm being brutally attacked.

I need to resolve whatever feelings I have that are causing these dreams. My husband goes on 3 month grave rotations, and will go to working graves again next month. There will be no one home to wake me, or catch me before I run outside the house. I don't want to be running around in the street in the middle of the night. I consider myself to bea pretty self aware person, but I just can't figure out what unresolved emotions are trying to manifest in these dreams.

Significant Life Events: I don't remember, there have been at least a dozen occurances in the last year. Probably more.

The same old things were going on, nothing unusual.

I do not have any fears, my frustrations are minimal, and I have asolidrelationship with my husband.

Background: 29, female, Caucasian, stay at home mom and online student of sociology.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I suffered from depression all of my life until I was diagnosed with narcolepsy and began treatment.

Feelings About People: There are no people, only aliens bug creatures.

Relationship Status: I have been happily married for 10 years.

When And How Often: It started one year ago, and happens once or twice a month.
dreamer640
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion