A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Frequent dreams about my first boyfriend. He passed away 5 y

Frequent dreams about my first boyfriend. He passed away 5 y

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Frequent dreams about my first boyfriend. He passed away 5 y

Postby dreamer57942 on January 8th, 2021, 11:34 am

Dream: Most recent dream I was in a school/hospital setting in an open walkway building. There were some people there walking around. Something happened, and people started rushing out of there. If I can remember. Then I walked over and saw my (first) boyfriend from my teens, standing there, looking very sad. My instant thought was 'wow, he's soooo cute!!!!' And, he kept looking at this statue, it was really tall, and it was a woman. She looked older. Short hair. Didn't look happy. He then looked at me, and didn't say anything. He just looked upset and concerned. I then looked at him and was wondering why he looked at me like that. Had feels of uncertainty afterwards.

As far as mmthe MANY other dreams I've had involving my (first) past boyfriend that is now passed away 5 years ago, the dreams are usually about him with another woman in front of me, and I get jealous. He always looks extremely attractive and in good shape. Or we're having sex / making out.

Another dream would be, I was under ground in a train station, waiting there. Everyone there was drugged up and so was I. I was sitting next to my past boyfriend and he was also on something. I go to the bathroom and my pulls were huge. I didn't want to look at myself. I pulled this other really nice man to the side and we burned sage and then we got sent up to another level of the building into a fresh, airy, field. We stood up there. I told him, thank you for being here. Im grateful for you. There were healing crystals around us and I was talking to my (second) boyfriend of mine that I've ever had, though he wasn't there in physical form. Its as if I was speaking to him telepathically or spiritually. I said 'I came from drugs, to natural healing.'

My dreams of my first boyfriend definitley consist of him being with one of his past girlfriends he's had. She is a reoccurring person in my dreams as well, pretty much every time I have a dream of him she pops up somewhere.

I had a few manic episodes that involved her, a friend from my h.s, (1st) Boyfriend, (2nd) boyfriend, and some of my closest friends. And these are the people I have the most frequent dreams about. Has been happening for the past year.

Significant Life Events: Whats been on my mind lately has just been racing thoughts that don't make sense. Been having a lot of anxiety and have been thinking about my past how I was when I was in my teens, and how my life is reoccurring from how it was back then, such as my behaviors, how I choose to sexually present myself to men, how I am impulsive at times. Also have been thinking about my health. Im also not taking good care of myself lately and have been depressed.

The fears I'm having are to verbally express myself, in all ways, and fearful about my physical health. Seeking love, and not a sexual relationship. I guess I want a true relationship, and I feel like I keep sabatoging my chances, by moving too fast, and at the same time not even knowing what I want.

Background: age:26, female, ethnicity unknown, and student

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes.

Feelings About People: 1st bf - honestly there's a lot I can express about him presently. Though I never really did when I was in my teens. I was young and stupid. My honest feelings would be that I care for him, and that I feel things happened oddly between us. I feel things may have been rocky between us not sure. That's another reason why I'm seeking guidance.

His girlfriend - i don't really know her that well.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: I have frequent, similar dreams. For the past year. With the same people in them.
dreamer57942
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion