A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - The Woman Around the Moon

The Woman Around the Moon

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

The Woman Around the Moon

Postby dreamer638 on March 5th, 2013, 10:54 am

Dream: I had stopped in on my father who was fishing, it seemed as if he was in a boat and surprisingly he was wearing the fishing gear that you would see in movies or on tv (the hat with many hooks in it, the vest, etc). Yet he wasn't in the water or in a boat, it's was kind of odd like his line was through the land.

He started talking to me then he pointed to the moon and told me that tonight the woman will appear. He said that the three (blue, red, purple) stars below the moon were apart of her. He told me to record it so he could post it on facebook. So I held the video camera up and waited. Then a green star appeared to the right of the moon and my dad said 'Just one more.' but I could tell he wasn't looking at the moon, he was too intent on his 'fishing'. Then another green light appeared to the left. When I was looking at it in the sky it looked like colorful stars around the moon but when I looked in the camera screen the moon became faint (it was in the third eye spot) and the stars had lines connecting that made it look like a woman, all I could see was her eyes and it was like an Indian woman (India Indian). She had a silk cloth in front of her face so only her eyes were showing but I could tell she was smiling at me.

Then as if in my mind I was in school, like it was a memory. But in my 'memory' I was telling my friend about how I'd seen the woman around the moon. She told me that the first person to see her is the only one and must believe in her, wish upon her, then find her.

Then I was back to looking at her and she was still smiling at me.

Significant Life Events: I was thinking of my recent breakup, the panic attacks I had that night and how now I am simply numb but when I think about it I become nauseous. I had been at an archery club shooting my father's bow after school for roughly four hours. Then I was talking with an ex of mine who is also a good friend. I had been doing dishes then was watching American Dad before I slept. I was thinking of my fear of knives, the dark, and of being single.

Background: I am a 17 year old caucasian female. I work part time for McDonald's. I am going to be a chef, I read, write and love to learn. I read and learn about greek mythology, paganism, some egyptian mythology, etc.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I suffer from depression and have reacurring suicidal thoughts. A recent break up has made both become promentent lately.

Feelings About People: My dad and I always butt heads but we make up. I'm stubborn and he is as well. So we don't have a good relationship because he is controlling and I like to be free.

The friend I was talking to, we are semiclose but we don't hang out outside of school. We used to be best friends in fourth grade, then she got popular and I was an outcast. However, in high school we became very close friends and I can talk to her about a lot. She is pregnant but I don't think anything bad of her. I am slightly envious because I am infertile but other than that I have no negative feelings towards her.

The woman around the moon I have never seen before, as far as I know. But she smiled at me like I knew something and was special, like she was proud of me. I'm not quite sure how to describe it but it made me happy like when I'm imagining being a demigod.

Relationship Status: I am currently single.

When And How Often: It occurred last night between 11 pm and 7 am. It was the first time I've ever had the dream.
dreamer638
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion