A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Being shot in the head.

Being shot in the head.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Being shot in the head.

Postby dreamer57858 on November 16th, 2020, 10:56 am

Dream: I was a boy that I have never seen before, I guess just a generic-looking teenager. I had a family that consisted of me, my brother (who wasn't my brother in real life) who seemed about a year or two older than me, a younger sister who me and my brother both deeply cared about (she seemed to be about 5 or 6), and a mom who hadn't been relevant at all to the dream. For some reason, me and my 'brother' had decided to run and try to hunt each other down and kill the other person. I think whoever managed to kill the other, won. However, he had a handgun, and I was left to fend for myself. My brother was the one doing the hunting and tormenting, while I was the one who ended up running and hiding in hopes to stay alive. It became a cat and mouse game between us for a few days it seemed. I think at one point in the dream I had been hiding in an abandoned school that I don't recognize while my brother was chasing me down trying to kill me. Eventually, I found out that our sister was sick and in the hospital so I had to go and see what was going on. I got there at the same time my brother did and we began to fight in the lobby. The hospital was small and not like any that I had been in before (it seemed very homey). My brother and I decided that to not scare our sister, we should climb out the window near her room and he would kill me. I had given up at this point and was ready to be killed at the hands of my brother. We climbed out and moved farther from the window so we wouldn't get caught. He pointed his gun at my forehead but he seemed almost as nervous (this was weird to me because he had seemed confident and strong throughout the rest of the dream) He had trouble aiming the gun at me and was worried that he would miss. So I picked a flower from beside me and held it up to my forehead so that he could aim at it. He complained about it being too long with the stem still on, so I pinched it off and held it back to my head. We said goodbye and were both nervous but oddly calm at the same time. I watched him as he pulled the trigger and heard the gunshot three times. I felt heavy and like I had been sick for weeks barely standing up. As I started to fall to the ground in slow motion, I could hear my brother climb back through the window screaming for help. Then I felt myself hit the grass and everything went dark. It almost felt like watching a movie through my own eyes. As things were still dark, I was watching memories of my recovery (physical therapy, my bullet wounds healing, etc) and woke up in my hospital room alone. I kept thinking about the days of torment caused by my brother trying to hunt me down and had a hard time breathing through my mask (my face mask because of the coronavirus) I got out of the hospital bed stumbling and trying to breathe and trying to take the mask off, and everyone in the halls were just standing and staring at me. Nobody would help me or even find a doctor. That's when I woke up.

Significant Life Events: I have been having good days recently. I have just started a new course in school that I was a little apprehensive about because it is at a higher level than I'm used to. But I overcame the fear of not being good enough once I actually tried the course.
Other than that I have been very happy and positive hoping and excited for the future.

Background: I am a white female from Canada, I am an unemployed high school student. I am 16 years old.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have been depressed before, but haven't been diagnosed with anything else. I am anxious most of the time. My entire family has a history of depression and anxiety and they are all taking meds for it.

Feelings About People: I didn't know anybody in the dream. I didn't even look like myself. Nobody had names or looked like anyone that I know in real life. Even the places I went to in the dream weren't placed I had been to.

Relationship Status: I am currently and have always been single.

When And How Often: This dream occurred last night (the night of Sunday, November 15th.) This dream has never recured as the first time was only last night. And to be honest I hope that I never have this dream again.
dreamer57858
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion