A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Almost hitting someone with a car

Almost hitting someone with a car

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Almost hitting someone with a car

Postby dreamer57836 on November 5th, 2020, 6:38 pm

Dream: I am driving on a road I regularly drive down to go to the grocery store at night time with the guy that I am seeing in the car with me on the passenger side. We see an older white man maybe in his 70's on the opposite side of the street with his back to us standing in the middle of that lane. The part of the road we are driving on is straight for the most part but has a bend about halfway through and he was standing in the area that the bend occurs. He was bloody and we got the sense that he actually wanted to be hit by a car. It looked like he already had, but didn’t die and wanted to finish himself. Maybe he was a ghost or spirit of someone who had been hit and now he’s stuck there? Some time had passed and now we’re driving back home on that same road, but now we are in the lane that we saw him in before. We approach the bend and he appears again suddenly in front of us now. He is still bloody and it seems as though he was wishing we would hit him like as if he was praying for a car to hit him. His eyes were closed, he was swaying slightly from side to side and it looked like he was talking to himself. I swerve out the way and expected him to jump in front of the car but he doesn’t move at all. I had an urge to turn around and ask what he was doing or if he was okay and why he was standing in the road but I got an uneasy feeling of it being dangerous if I did that and continued to drive home.

Significant Life Events: My main thoughts have been putting myself first from now on, speaking my mind more, and not letting myself be taken advantage of. I am starting to shift my mindset to being able to take care of myself so that I am able to take care of others the way that would like to. I am debating when I should leave my job and move on to something new.

I currently am deciding if I should give the guy I am talking to a chance or if I should cut him off. We have known each other for about 3 years and have always had a connection, but didn't decide to pursue dating until a few months ago. On 11/2 and 11/3 I saw a crow land about 20-30 feet in front of me. I looked up that crows can 'be a warning of the presence of duplicitous figures around you. They are a symbol of transformation and intuition; this is why they are the first to know if a person around you has “transformed.” You should also trust your instinct to see what is not right around you.' Yesterday on 11/4, he basically said that he supported a popular figure who's views goes against all of my morals. I was very surprised that he was able to look past and not acknowledge all of the terrible things this person has done despite knowing fully well that I despise this public figure and have made it clear for quite some time, but now he decides to disclose this information to me. It feels like a slap in the face honestly as this person has the power to affect me negatively as a woman of color. I have no problem cutting people off especially now that I am putting myself first, but I can't help but hold back slightly because this is so uncharacteristic of him. He has recently been submerging himself in books, videos, articles among other things about business and real estate. I have no problem with this, but I feel the 'gurus' he tends to watch and look up to are not the type of businessmen a good person wants around them. I have a feeling that because he is learning from them, his mindset is now doing a 180 in the wrong direction and it concerns me greatly.

Background: I am a 21 year old female. I am biracial and I work at a gym.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I struggle with anxiety mainly, but have been working towards helping myself with related symptoms without medication. Over the last month I have improved greatly and have been a lot less anxious.

Feelings About People: In the dream I felt somewhat sorry for the man in the street and not so much scared of him but very cautious.

I didn't feel any type of way towards the guy I'm seeing in the dream, he just happened to be sitting next to me. Once I woke up I had no negative feelings about him. I didn't find out about him supporting the terrible public figure until hours after I actually told him my dream. I know that the crows were definitely a sign of this happening, and I'm assuming the dream was as well, I just can't figure out what the dream was trying to convey. Currently I am very disappointed in him and not sure where this relationship will head.

Relationship Status: Seeing someone but not officially dating

When And How Often: This dream occurred the night before 11/4
dreamer57836
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion