A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Suicide, Sex, Death, Emotional Abuse

Suicide, Sex, Death, Emotional Abuse

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Suicide, Sex, Death, Emotional Abuse

Postby dreamer57820 on October 25th, 2020, 1:49 am

Dream: It started in a classroom and I was sitting beside a girl with blonde hair, wearing all black, who kept passing snide remarks about my appearance and my race. She got apprehended by the teacher and stopped after that. Later that night, I looked out the window and saw her wearing a flowing red dress, standing on the window ledge before she jumped out to her death. This sequence repeated after that and on the last time I tried climbing down to physically stop her from jumping, but she pulled me down with her and before we hit the ground I was suddenly in another house. I saw a teenage boy having anal sex with an adult male. After the man left, the boy's father came in angrily to take the boy to 'conversion therapy' so I assume that the boy's family is homophobic. When I stepped out of the house, I was in the body of the boy, standing in the middle of a parking lot. Te father was driving towards me in a white vintage Bentley, when the man from before walked towards me asking a question. He looked concerned. The father stormed out of the car in a rage, calling me a slut and a whore and dirty, and I ran towards a set of winding stairs. Halfway up the stairs, I stumbled when I heard a horrible choking sound and when I turned around, the father was naked from the waist down and was holding the other man's throat down against the edge of the stairs. The man threw up blood and parts of his internal organs and the dream ended when I screamed.

Significant Life Events: I'm graduating high school and moving off for college in the midst of a pandemic, struggling with panic attacks because I'm worried about disappointing myself and other people. i have narcissistic mother who abused me growing up and a passive father who does not try to understand my worries.

Background: 18 years old student
Female
Chinese

Mental Illness Or Depression: Diagnosed with major depressive disorder

Feelings About People: They were all people that I've never met in real life, and I can't remember what their faces looked like. I felt afraid, desperate, unloved and out of control.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night, and it was a one-off thing, even though I've had other vivid dreams.
dreamer57820
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion