A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - relationships

relationships

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

relationships

Postby dreamer626 on March 2nd, 2013, 8:02 pm

Dream: I was lying in my bed and I got up to peak at my boyfriend who was lying on the couch. I walked in the living room which was dim and he lift up the cover (like an invite because he could sense i needed something). I lay down on top of him and he gave me a bear hug i released a sigh of relief and at that moment we both faded into thin air. It was like I was standing over the couch and watched us fade. But the feeling as we did was so intense. We both became like one soul. Almost like we literally melted into each other. Then I woke

Significant Life Events: My ex-boyfriend has been on my mind the most and the feeling of guilt and loss all being my fault, We broke up two days ago. I have experienced overwhelming fears frustrations and issues since.

Background: I'm 29 year old African American female who works with at risk youth.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No, but am going through some depressive times at the moment.

Feelings About People: I miss him dearly. He refuses to speak to me and wants nothing more to do with me

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: earlier today, not reoccuring
dreamer626
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion