A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - dream of different sceneros

dream of different sceneros

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

dream of different sceneros

Postby dreamer625 on March 2nd, 2013, 4:22 pm

Dream: Dream i saw boyfriend in bed lying on his stomach talking to someone and telling them if they have is back he has theirs and he told this person i love you like you love me. In this dream I was watching this going on. then it went into me and him picking up clothes putting them in two different basket , then i was looking at my lottery slip and reading the numbers i won..I only remember the number 9 & 17. I was feeling hurt about watching him tell this person this and i was happy about the lottery .
i saw boyfriend talk on the phone in bed in bedroom& lottery in car

Significant Life Events: Having trouble about the situation with this I'm involved with and finding a job. Is he cheating and usin
g me. This arguement happen @5:30 am he was texting another wom, I have caught him calling another woman in early part of February.

No fear but having relationship and no job or no financial support .

Background: I'm 42,never married Blkfemal unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I'm having mix emotions about boyfriend & sad about job boyfriend name is Ray our relationship is to me unsure because I'm not sure if he loves me or not or just using me. I'm desperate for a job &in need of money.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: On 3/1/2013
dreamer625
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion