A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Boyfriend going back to Ex girlfriend

Boyfriend going back to Ex girlfriend

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Boyfriend going back to Ex girlfriend

Postby dreamer620 on March 1st, 2013, 5:22 pm

Dream: My boyfriend and I were staying together, it looked like a hotel room, wasn't a house and we went outside to get in the car and his ex girlfriend turned up in her car. As she got out, she came up to my boyfriend and kissed him on the cheek and he kissed her on her cheek and both hugged. His ex girlfriend then turned to me and said 'wow, she's stunning'. It was later that my boyfriend and I were meeting up for lunch and when I got there, my boyfriend and his ex were there together. My boyfriend and his ex girlfriend were all close, and he and her went off together. I later found out that they were getting back together.....just that moment I woke up!

Significant Life Events: I guess lately I have been worried about my relationship with boyfriend. We have had a lot of ups and downs, but I can only put it mainly down to my pregnancies. Before then we seemed to be very happy. My boyfriend just finds the responsibility of the baby we have now too much and chooses to not acknowledge our second baby (unborn). Recently he has been distancing himself from me, but I still hear from him over the phone. Recently when he and I caught up he mentioned that his ex girlfriend has moved back to my boyfriends home town. He also mentioned that he still has a photo of her that he needs to give back to her. It plays on my mind as they were together for 3 years before she cheated on him and there relationship ended. I guess I am worried!

Background: I am currently 36 years old will be turning 37 this year though. I am Australian and Female. I do accounting and also I am currently pregnant with second baby.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental illness or depression.

Feelings About People: Well I love my boyfriend, been together for 2 years and have a 12mth baby and pregnant again. Relationship problems, noticing him distancing himself from me I guess. I have never met his ex girlfriend but have noticed how his break up has definitely affected his level of commitment to me as his trust for women isn't there. I feel he still has feelings there as he has holiday pictures of him and his ex still on his computer. However when I have brought her up, he says that he would never go back to her. This I have trouble believing.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: I had the dream last night and it's the first time I have had this kind of dream.
dreamer620

Return to General Dream Discussion