A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dreaming about ex lately

Dreaming about ex lately

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dreaming about ex lately

Postby dreamer57585 on July 4th, 2020, 1:40 pm

Dream: don’t usually remember my dreams. Ended a 5 mos relationship with a man two months ago. I don’t usually remember my dreams but a week ago I dreamed of being around my ex with 3 other people in which it appears that all the other people are closely connected to him and I felt that I was just there to fill in the space/seat or whatever it is we were on. We were all wearing white. When I left, he remained with them and he just looked at me like nothing with a smile. I knew I felt sad.

Three nights ago, a friend of my dad who passed unbeknownst to me (his passing). I saw his face with a smile making a gesture shaking his index finger while talking whitb a smile on his face. I was confused.

Then two nights ago, I dreamed of seeing his truck parked halfway in his garage. I felt nervous.

Significant Life Events: I’ve been meditating to attract abundance and working on my self to bring my vibrations high and to get in tune with my higher self.

I’ve been manifesting for my soul mate/ true love to come gorward.

Background: 45 yo woman who works full time with an adult daughter

Mental Illness Or Depression: Healthy mental health

Feelings About People: I sometimes think of my ex and wonder where he’s at in his point of life now. If he’s healed or if he’s moved on.

We are in communication since he cut communication with me.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: I seem to be dreaming about my ex lately. I’m just not remembering that much details.
dreamer57585
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion