A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Being in another country

Being in another country

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Being in another country

Postby dreamer57580 on July 2nd, 2020, 11:11 pm

Dream: I was sat on a big rock holding a baby in my arms in the woods There's a white house but when I'm inside it's like a caravan how they look bit outside it looks like it's white and cemented to the ground I feel I'm in tezas when I go bk to the rock isit down and when I look up thers a male really tgall black boots black throwovers and red checked long sleeve shirt he looks at me and then I see him just chop off some ones head and I feel that I no he is in the wrong and I feel scared of him I feel I wanna tell someone what hes doing but I feel threatened and scared
I notice myself looking at him when he sees me I quickly look down . At the floor back in the caravan I notice a man with ginger hair same clothes different colour tops he's also really tall and stocky he sits an says nothing to me

Significant Life Events: Not actually sure

Yes relationship issues and fear

Background: Age 30 female British and unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: Anxiety emotional unstable personality depression torrets

Feelings About People: There not scared or even do they struggle to chop someone head off it looks nornal to the man5like he's used to it I felt fear and domestic relationship maybe

Relationship Status: In relationships

When And How Often: 2years a ago I think about it a lot
dreamer57580
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion