A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A Train Station in Japan

A Train Station in Japan

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A Train Station in Japan

Postby dreamer57577 on June 30th, 2020, 10:18 pm

Dream: I was in a train station in Japan. I was playing an old video game on a CRT television. The area I was playing the old game in had vending machines all around me as well as black benches, but for some reason I lay on the floor

Later, I got bored and decided to take a train. The train had many stops, none of which I got off at, but one of them was Jeff Bezos's mansion. The train was full glass on both vertical walls, I could see everything around the train. I don't entirely remember what it looked like though

Significant Life Events: a job interview I had scheduled, worry about the pandemic, what my future will be like. I also had a falling out with a few people I used to be friends with

Background: I am a young adult, male, american, and unemployed but currently looking for a job in software engineering

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have in the past but not currently

Feelings About People: Jeff Bezos is a celebrity who I have no direct relation to in real life. In real life, my feelings on him are mildly cynical at his evasion of taxes and mass hoarding of wealth, but in the dream I didn't have anything against him nor did I even really think much about him. Nobody else that I remember was in the dream, there were other people around but they were random strangers who I had no feelings toward

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Early June, the night before a job interview I had. it is not recurring but for some reason it does stick with me
dreamer57577
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion