A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Slaughtering a goat

Slaughtering a goat

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Slaughtering a goat

Postby dreamer57565 on June 25th, 2020, 8:53 pm

Dream: My elder brother gave me the goat to slaughter so that we also give its liver to a neighbor whom he said he told him he was craving for the liver. Our neighbor became blind about 20yrs ago. I was supposed to be assisted by my younger brother but he was not eager to assist

As my elder brother was killing the goat, water was coming out from instead of blood, and they were saying the water coming out was smelling, but I couldn't fee that smell

Significant Life Events: was expecting a response for a house loan at the bank

Background: 40 yrs, Male, Swazi, Record supervisor

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: my elder brother is totally unhappy with the big house that I am currently building and my younger brother is always advising me in everything I do yet I am the second-best at home, he is the first one who is most successful, but I'm uncertain about him because we once had a quarrel with him, as I told my sister's boyfriend to move out of the house that I built earlier at home because the guy had a tendency of staying for a long time at home with my younger sister while i was at work and when i come back they move out and come when Im, gone

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Tonight but once
dreamer57565
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion