A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - House

House

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

House

Postby dreamer57564 on June 25th, 2020, 12:44 pm

Dream: My family and I walking into a house with boxes and the house was very big, and the outside was purple, and the inside was black, I was confused as to how it was to big. We walked in and looked around and then all of a sudden I see a big bed in the middle of the living room, it was white and I felt confused as well. Then my family placed the boxes we were carrying into the hallways and I felt asleep on the couch and I don’t know where my family was sleeping. I woke up and I saw my mother on said bed just laying there, and had a blanket on top of her, the blanket had stripes of purple and black, and I walk into the kitchen and there was this humongous dishwasher, right in front of the doorway, and these two dogs in the middle of the floor. The dogs were little and fluffy, one looked pregnant, were grey, wavy hair, and they were just looking at me. I felt nothing as I looked back at them. Then I walked away to the stairs. The stairs were swirled up, and a saw a closed door and knocked to see who was in there, and my dad opened it and said “I gotta go” multiple times as if he was in a rush, and I was confused as to where he was going, and then I said “Ok if you gotta go, you gotta go” I didn’t question him about where he was going. And then he asked me “Have you seen your room?” And I said “No” and then I heard whimpering coming from down stairs, and my father has closed the door, the whimpering was as if someone had got hurt very badly. Then I went down the stairs and went back to the kitchen and the dishwasher was very loud and sounded like the ocean, and then the dog that looked pregnant was giving birth to puppies and I felt confused as to what to do with these puppies, then I covered it up with a napkin cause I didn’t know what else to do. The other dog has gone. Then after staring at the dog for a few minutes I felt the need to leave and went back up the swirling stairs and I could still hear the loud dishwasher and it sounded like waves of the ocean. Then as I went into the hallway to my room everything went red as if red LED lights had been placed just in the hallway, and I felt kinda scared. When I went into my room, everything was dark as if the sun has just went down. On my room was a bed and the other side was a bunk bed and on the floor were lamps and fairy lights and batteries, there was a another door to the side of me when I walked in. Then I pick up the pack of batteries and I opened it and started putting them in the lamps and fairy lights to make the room not so dark. I finished some of the lamps and lights, so I moved on to more that were on the floor, but as I was going to them the ones I just put batteries in turned off. There were 6 in total and I had plugged the first 3. So I just went to the other lamps to put batteries and as I got up they all turned off. I felt irritated cuz they were not working. I went to go find a light switch to turn on a light and it didn’t work either. So I went to the other door to see what was there. I open it and there was a mother hallway but it was pull of mirrors and all I could see what myself. I looked normal. So I close the door and walk to the other door and left the room. Then I saw this person who I thought was my father walk in the middle of a hallway and they were holding a cardboard. They were wearing a grey trench coat and a dark grey knitted hat. Then the stairs turned to straight stairs. The ni got the urge to push the person down those stairs just the box went down the stairs and the person stayed still. The box was empty. And the person said “I’m looking for my newlywed cousin, can you help me find him?” And then the person turned around and it looked like my Grandma who has died when I was in 2nd grade. Then I fainted and I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Worried about getting kicked out of my house. I am experiencing relationship issues with my parents.

Background: 21, Mixed, Female, currently unemployed but in school.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes, suffer from depression.

Feelings About People: With my father is very confused as one minute we could be laughing and the next fighting, same with my mother. I didn’t get to know my Grandma as much so I didn’t really have a relationship with her.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It occurred 30 minutes ago. I have never had a dream like this in the past
dreamer57564
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion