A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Teeth

Teeth

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Teeth

Postby dreamer57557 on June 23rd, 2020, 4:43 pm

Dream: I dreamed my self extracting my own back tooth and it was not painful. In this dream i was using all my power to pull it out and immediately came out with roots.

Significant Life Events: Wishing to get a promotion

No im not experiencing anything

Background: 32 years African female

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Not good relationship with them

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: it occured two days ago and i think it used to occur even before but i was ignoring it.
dreamer57557
Dream Lover

Re: Teeth

Postby ElizVanZee on June 27th, 2020, 12:40 pm

The teeth represent the intelligence you possess which helps you to process any new food for thought. There is an expression. " it is like pulling teeth", which refers to the difficulty in getting information out of some people.

Using all your power to pull out a tooth would imply that you are making a very big effort to speak of what should not be forthcoming so easily. Here, revealing information that should not be so easily revealed causes you no emotional discomfort at all. (not painful at all)

Providing more information than you need to is a loss to your intelligence (because it costs you a tooth) The teeth also symbolize those people who provide you with knowledge and data - like friends and acquaintances. Thus the loss of a tooth also indicates that your efforts to speak more freely appears to be costing you the loss of a friend. This again, is a loss to you and your intelligence. This loss could be more painful than you imagine.
ElizVanZee
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion