A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Being Saved/Rescued

Being Saved/Rescued

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Being Saved/Rescued

Postby dreamer57555 on June 22nd, 2020, 2:42 am

Dream: My dream was about a guy saving me. It started out in a house where some spiritual creature came out of the roof/attic and I was shooting it with a water gun. The creature didn’t harm me but it was not a creature that would be welcomed. I can’t describe the creature. All I know is that I tried to kill it. The dream then shifted to a scene where I was with a guy and we were heading to a foreign country. It felt as if we were running away. The country had tons of lushes green tress and land. It was beautiful and peaceful and there was another female companion accompanying us on this journey. We stopped at a coffee place somewhere in this new country...the name of the country in my dream was called Celtic. We had coffee and also pancakes with lots of fresh fruits. It was the fresh fruit that stood out in the dream and I can still remember the fruit. It was red grapes, pineapple, berries, melon etc. From that scene the dream then shifted to a building where it was just myself and the male companion and he had suggested we break into a bank. Only the building didn’t look like a bank and the doors were stainless steal. There was a row of doors....he tried unpicking the lock of one door, an alarm went off and we both ran to hide inside one of the other rooms. During this time I lost him and found myself turning the handles of at least 3 doors before finding one that was open. It was the room of a little girl. She was in her room and had be hide under her bed. Her nanny then came running in to make sure she was okay and started reading her a story while all the commotion of finding the intruders (myself and male companion) that set off the alarm. The nanny knew I was under the bed because my phone went off. She pretended not to hear it in case I crawled out to hurt her or the girl. She then got up and walked out of the room with the girl. I then panicked and headed out of the room to look for an alternative place to hide but couldn’t get out. In that moment a guy pushed me back into the room, told me to hide under the second bed in the same room and put my phone on silent. He then pushed 3 stacked books under the bed as well and he too came to hide under the bed with me. In that moment all I felt was his protection and I felt safe! I couldn’t see his face and I don’t know who he is, but he always seems to save me! I’ve been having different dreams with different scenarios where this very same guy saves me. The dream happened last night but the other dreams have been happening for the past month and a half now. I’m always being saved by this one particular guy who I don’t know....I don’t understand why.

Significant Life Events: Money and relationship concerns has been on my mind of late. My business is not doing well and a few months ago my relationship of 6 years fell apart. I also went through a spiritual awakening weeks after my break-up and every day is a different influx of emotions. Some days positive, some days negative. Mostly positive days....My biggest fear at the moment is having to close down my business and facing the fact that myself and my ex may not get back together. I am frustrated because financially I’m not where I’d like to be or even close. I feel alone and stuck.

Background: 31 Years old, Coloured Female and Self Employed. I have my own Apparel and handbag line.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don’t know the people in my dreams. The female companion felt like a friend I knew for a long time. The guy feels like my ex boyfriend and the guy that keeps saving me feels like someone I know that loves me deeply. It feels as though I know him in another life.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It occurred last night. It’s been a recurring dream with different scenarios for about a month and a half. Always end with the same guy saving me.
dreamer57555
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion