A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Flowers and Food

Flowers and Food

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Flowers and Food

Postby dreamer57550 on June 18th, 2020, 11:54 am

Dream: In the dream I was at a house where I saw two of my in laws that helped to make my life a living hell when my husband and I were together and they were saying no one told me to leave Cambridge, that was where I lived when I met my husband(we are no longer together) they said that they are going to buy food and left, a young lady was with me at the time said she is calling them to get food to eat, she said that about 2 or 3 times, I told her I left my purse in the van. Then I was at my grandmas house sitting with her and my daughter, my grandma is dead, and some ladies that looked professional and christian like were picking flowers my grandma have beautiful flowers in her yard and I sat down smiling and watching them going around and one of the ladies came she was a bit older and asked whats wrong with my foot, she touched it, I told her that the doctor said I have MS, she told me to open my mouth and was about to put her hand in my mouth and I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Lately I have been thinking about getting better and being able to walk again.

My fears is about not being able to walk.

Background: I am a female 32 yrs old, currently unemployed due to sickness.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I only know my grand ma, but the people looked like good people to me, in good jobs and well off decent.

Relationship Status: Separated

When And How Often: I dreamt it at about after 12am.
dreamer57550
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion