A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Words

Words

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Words

Postby dreamer57533 on June 15th, 2020, 10:04 am

Dream: 15Jun2020 Monday

Saw dual words rolling upwards on a screen. Each word was however written backwards. The letters were fairly large...about the size of the palm of our hand... I was trying to quickly figure it out as it rolled past and then I figured that it was backwards. I was able to quickly decipher “dried beans” as it rolled past. It was written something like deirD snaeB but even the letters were facing backwards as in D was written as Cl, and r facing the other way etc. .. I remember seeing the words in black written on a lit up screen but a large screen like the ones in church were they show the lyrics. The details around were not clear...it was more like in a small room. There was me and the screen...couldn’t see anything else around as it was darkish...I was sitting down and the large screen was within a handbreadth way... in front of me.

Significant Life Events: Eagerly awaiting a visitation from God.

No

Background: Female, 57, Indian
Not working now

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Not Applicable

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last night.
I had a similar dream, in March, of words rolling upwards on the wall. I could see them very clearly but couldn't remember any of the words.
dreamer57533
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion