A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Tidal wave

Tidal wave

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Tidal wave

Postby dreamer57530 on June 14th, 2020, 8:06 am

Dream: In my dream, I was sitting on the front porch of our South Carolina town home. My husband was no where around. I actually have no idea where he was in the dream. I was alone.

All of a sudden a saw massive waves in the distance getting very tall. I was over powered with fear that I couldn’t move. I noticed the waves were very clear though. You could see through them.

The the waves crashed down, I closed my eyes and covered my head. I couldn’t see anything but all I heard were the screams from all the people around me. I noticed that the water hadn’t touched me at all. I kept my eyes shut and when I finally opened them I was in my parents living room and back in California. I was explaining to my mom how terrifying the tidal wave was and I woke up in tears.

Significant Life Events: I was thinking about the recent move. My husband works a lot and I am alone often. I had recently started drinking Kombucha and since I moved I have gone to a new AA fellowship where they consider kombucha still alcohol. My main purpose is to be of service to others, so, I decided to stop drinking kombucha to avoid conflict of opinions. I have been upset and wondering if that means I need to change my sobriety date.

Background: I am a 38 year old woman who has 7 years of sobriety. I recently got married and moved from California to South Carolina. I left my friends, family, career, and sobriety family.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I miss my mom very much. Since I’ve moved I have spoken with her everyday.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It occurred last night. It has been a very long time since I’ve dreamt of a tidal wave.
dreamer57530
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion