A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Car Crash and Death of unknown

Car Crash and Death of unknown

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Car Crash and Death of unknown

Postby dreamer57521 on June 9th, 2020, 12:22 pm

Dream: If I'm going, to be honest, last night was rough for me I had a feeling of sadness and loss of hope. I di not act upon my feelings I knew they would eventually pass. I was wrong it came to me in a dream that honestly has me unsettled. I was driving down a two-way highway with my father, he was driving everything seems to be normal. Well, that's until a semi-truck behind us got hit by a car then it created a chain reaction where the semi hit an oncoming car head-on. My heart dropped and as my dad was looking back to see what had happened the car in front stopped abruptly and we crashed into it but wasnt enough to make a dent. I started to yell at my dad to pull over and cal 911 and so we did. He pulled over into a small town one mile away and he called. He had not seen what had happened so I explained to the operator. I felt so helpless i knew that what had happened was not survivable and I wanted the people to get the help they needed. I was alone an still on the phone with the operator as they had already sent out a few cars. I remember telling the operator that I can't handle this because i already have so many issues that I don't need another one on top of all the distress in my life already. He asked what do you mean issues? I explained my mental state and my recent events. He said he was sorry I haad to witness what had happened that day. My heart sank as he said no one survived. I knew from that point on I was never getting in a car again yet ever looking at one. I woke up sweating and super restless. I knew it wasn't real but it is still on my mind and it bothers me. Now I have this feeling of something bad is going to happen and I don't know if this was a way of my mind telling me I'm not mentally sound. I don't know and that is what I'm nervous about.

Significant Life Events: A bad feeling of something unknown or a big change in events will occur.

I live with my mo because my dad cant handle me because im a very impulsive and troubled person. I struggle with a lot of issues i tend to always push people away in fear of being hurt..

Background: My name is Mackenzie i am a 16 almost 17 year old female. I am a student and i am seeking a job at the moment and trying to finish school.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I suffer from chronic depression, childhood trauma, possible PTSD, and ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder). I also take medication for my diagnosis and I also have issue sleeping.

Feelings About People: Im sacred about what this is trying to imply or tell me.

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: last night and its the first time i a have dreamt this.
dreamer57521
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion