A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Someone I have a crush on

Someone I have a crush on

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Someone I have a crush on

Postby dreamer57480 on May 20th, 2020, 11:53 am

Dream: Shaun is a policeman in real life, and he came to my home in my dream playing a song in his police vehicle which made me look over my balcony and then I saw my son and him with buckets of water, they were going to throw it over me, so I didn't go down.this guy and his partner came up to my flat, the partner sat down, I went to make coffee but Shaun's coffee turned to black sludge I said to him 'I don't know how that happened'. He then went to my bedroom and came out in this long pink fancy dress and he was wearing a black mask with long hair. I was on the floor on my back killing myself laughing, then he kneeled down beside me and kissed me with the mask on. I was upset and said to him ' how can you kiss me with that thing on'. He said ' it's just a mask'.
That was the end of the dream. I do like the song that he was playing when he arrived.

Significant Life Events: The person I have a lot of feelings for, always wondering how he feels about me. We neverever had a conversation before but that started changing a bit almost like the ice was broken between us.

My frustration is not knowing how he feels about me.

Background: 55 years, Female, Caucasian, I work in a restaurant.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental problems. I sometimes do get in a depression but I get over it farelly quickly.

Feelings About People: My son is very dear to me and we are close. Shaun I have a lot of feelings for but afraid to show it or maybe I'm afraid he know's it, I don't know why because I would love it if he took me in his arms and kissed me.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It occurred just after lockdown.but I have had other dreams about him but nothing sexual.
dreamer57480
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion