A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Mystery Man

Mystery Man

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Mystery Man

Postby dreamer57478 on May 19th, 2020, 2:35 am

Dream: It started out in this classroom. I was just trying to find a seat but no one liked me. I felt nervous to sit by certain people, they would glare at me any time I would try and sit next to them. When I finally found a seat, class started and something happened that made me talk back/argue with the teacher. I think I was angry at something he said. I just kept going and I ended up getting the whole class detention. The student where actually thankful for it. I remember the teacher saying “give me your phones”. I gave him a decoy and kept the real one in my underwear. I told the rest of the girls to do the same. We walk out of the classroom to detention. PLOT TWIST! Detention is actually solitary confinement! Each student got to pick a room and each room was basically a small apartment. You also get your own teacher. When I was choosing my door I had this overwhelming sense of “GO WITH DOOR NUMBER ONE”. So when I first walked in, I saw the teachers desk right in front of the kitchen. When I saw who the teacher was immediately relieved by who I saw. I said his fist and last name in a very teasing/flirty tone. He kinda smiled at me and said “don’t say that here”. We got a little close. I remember how chubby his cheeks were and how I wants to squish them. He looked so cute. My heart was so warm (and still is). He was also taller than me. Brown maybe black hair. BROWN EYES. Asian. (This might not be the first dream that I’ve seen him in but this is the most resent) I Was looking into his eyes when all of a sudden there’s a flashback of how we met. I was walking on side of the road. Something about “trading” happened. I’m not sure what exactly. Next thing I know, this car comes speeding down the road and hits my man. I’m like “oh sh*t”, I run over. I say something along the lines of “i was just standing there a few minutes ago” and then something else. Made him laugh. His laugh made me really happy to be honest. Then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: I’ve been missing my friends and wanting to travel.

I had issues with my mom around the time of the dream. Constantly frustrated with her.

Background: 19, Female, White, Jobless

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes. Depression, anxiety, slight PTSD, insomnia, and also an eating disorder.

Feelings About People: I don’t know who anyone is but if I can find this Asian man with the chubby cheeks my heart would be complete.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: 2-3 days ago. No it’s not recurring.
dreamer57478
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion