A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - nightmare

nightmare

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

nightmare

Postby dreamer610 on February 28th, 2013, 1:54 am

Dream: In my dream, I can see myself sleeping on my bed. There is a woman dressed in black, and she appears to be floating, with dark flowing hair and flowing garments. Her face is hard to see, and when I see it, it often changes, and at one point it was my own face looking back at me. I see the woman flow towards me while I am asleep, and suddenly I am back in my own body. I can't move, but I am aware of everything that is around me, and I cant feel the woman approach me. She is whispering something that I cannot hear. As she gets closer, the whisper gets louder, and suddenly, I can feel her against my back, and I feel her hands touch my back. I feel her lean towards my ear, and she whispers, 'I can't help you anymore.' She repeats this several times and it gets louder and louder. I suddenly hear different voices (they sound like my roommates') and they are shouting the same thing the woman is. I feel the woman bite into my back and dig into me, and I somehow absorb her into myself, and them I wake up.

Significant Life Events: I was just really tired and wanted to get some rest. I was also stressed with school work and some family issues. I had several test and major assignment due for some of my classes. I am experiencing some frustration with school, as well as some frustration with the relationship I am having with some of my friends.

Background: I am a 19 year old female. I am currently a sophomore in college.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I am not sure who the woman is, but I could hear my roommates' voices. I enjoy their company, and they are my closest friends. I live with them (there are three other girls) and we have a strong relationship.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It occurred two days ago during a nap, but the woman has appeared several times in other dreams.
dreamer610
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion