A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Disappearing Act

Disappearing Act

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Disappearing Act

Postby dreamer57388 on April 18th, 2020, 10:43 am

Dream: I’m at a lake town. Theres a small path to a wooden porch that wraps halfway around half of a house. The home is waterfront while the porch extends partially over the the lake. When you take the path to the porch, half of the left end is boarded up, like a wind break.

I get out of my car and walk down the path and step up onto the porch. The air is cool but it’s not cold. It felt “heavy”, almost like it had a dampness to it. It’s lightly foggy and it’s a “gray” kind of day. There’s a table and benches on the porch. There are little odd things hanging from hook inside the porch like hats, insulated rubber boots, electrical extension cords, rope, tools, etc. I decide to sit on one of the benches at the table.

I must have sat there for some time because I remember that I was reading from my phone and noticed my phone was at 1% battery. So I stood up and decided to walk around the porch. It was almost as if I was waiting for something or someone but didn’t know who or what. I remember feeling like whatever it was, was inside. I walk past the boarded area and look up the shoreline. I see other homes, docks, trees, water plants, birds, fog.

All of a sudden, I see a large female elk stepping out from behind a large, old tree. The tree was wet and covered in moss. Her ears are alert and she’s slowly stepping into the water. Three babies cautiously follow her.

I just felt like it was amazing to see this because we were SO close. I decided to take a picture and I remember thinking “I hope my battery lasts for this”. I stepped back out of view behind the boards on the end of the deck. I ready my camera and quietly step back to where I can see them.

All of a sudden, three tigers (yes, tigers. I have no idea why either) jump out of the water and attack them. It’s one large tiger and two small babies. I hear splashing and noises from the tigers. I begin yelling, trying to frighten them away. I’m crying. I go to search for something to throw at them and then go check on the situation. It looks as if they have one of the elks down and I can’t tell if it’s the mother or babies. I’m crying even harder now. I run back to the table and find a heavy, glass jar candle lid to throw. When I run back to where I can see them again...

They’re all gone.

The water is calm. No blood in the water. No mud disturbed.

Significant Life Events: I’ve been struggling financially trying to work two agency nursing jobs full time because the money is so much better than a full time job. Shifts have been scarce and I’ve been making it but the stress of it being so tight made me accept a full time position, which actually the yearly salary they offered me is almost double what I made working agency last year.

Background: 33 years old
Caucasian
Female
Nurse
Primary provider for household of five.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Anxiety

Feelings About People: Unfortunately, I never interacted with any people in my dream. I do love nature though and animals. Nature is my peace and water (almost any form) has always been my calm.

Relationship Status: Dating a wonderful man for almost two years.

When And How Often: I woke up at 0630 this morning and decided I wanted to go back to sleep for a while. I fell into a very deep, hard sleep and that’s when I had this dream. It was very vivid and “life-like”. I could feel the cool air brush against my skin when I stepped out of my warm car and how rough the wood was against my fingers when I sat at the table on the porch. Those kind of details. This dream is not reoccurring.
dreamer57388
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion